• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Forgot - Making the Most of the Next Chat!

I also make 12x12 ones every year and they are for my friends and family. No, you cannot use professional pictures in a digital scrapbook.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I forgot!:cry::grumpy:I forgot about the chat we set up for yesterday morning! We got home very very late on Tuesday night and I... well I forgot about Wednesday!

How did it go? How many were on? Doing it again next week?

I am so sorry I missed it!:cry:

I was teaching camp, so I couldn't be there. Maybe we could set up a reminder email the night before? I should be able to be there next week!

Great idea Kate!

GREG!?! Can you do that for us??:pray:

Scrapbookers?Any of you crop or scrapbook out there? Just wondering? I am a pseudo cropper I guess. I only do it after the Expo has come into town for a month or so then put eveything away until the next year:rolleyes:.

I did get together last nigt with friends to make some cards (my new hobby) from a card kit I got from Close to my heart. I love them! They ofcourse worked on their pages and layouts while I did "my thing". I made a dozen cards for birthdays, thank you and any occassion, very fun!:)

I would love to Scrapbook more but I just don't have the time right now...my brother is moving in with us and I have to clean the basement to make room for him but when that is done I will also have room for my scrapbooking stuff...I do try to get together with my BFF everyone once in a while though to put mine together...I went on a cruise in May 2006 and I am working on the one from that still...I have decided that I need to get it done before I go on my next one in Sept 2008.

I love to scrapbook! I have been working on one for my oldest daughter, she is 3, and I am doing birth until present... I love it, I find it so relaxing and I get to go on a trip down memory lane!

When I first started selling PC back in 1995, I started scrapbooking too. I spent my PC earnings on Creative Memories. I used to go all the time until my kids started school and I started teaching and coaching, again. Now, I just get it out and do a bunch at a time, and then like Heather, I put it away for a while. I'm getting caught up, and then I will start digital scrapbooking. I don't want to take the time to really scrapbook. I like the idea of keeping it all on the computer and ordering a finished book when I'm finished. I won't have to keep track of stickers, die cuts, pictures, etc. I will also gain my front closet back.

No I don't crapbook....

Now don't get me wrong.....I would love too but DH will go berserko if I start something new!! LOL!!
I already have a half dozen "hobbies" and the last thing I need is to get suck into crapbooking...

I love scrapbooking, but I don't have time. I had a friend who sold creative memories several years ago and I loved it, but it just takes too much time. I am frantically trying to figure out where I put all of my stuff because I have to help my son do his Senior Memory Book for English class and it is due the first part of December. I don't even know where I have packed all the picture albums. My husband put a lot of stuff in storage when we remodeled several years ago...and it is still there (shows we didn't really need it anyway). I am hoping he didn't "store" my pictures and scrapbooking stuff, because he doesn't know how to pack stuff to keep the critters out.

I love to scrapbook but also don't have the time right now. For a while I would do a few hours once a month but even that is now on the backburner...eventually I will catch up!

I don't even want to take any pictures b/c I'll be that much farther behind!

JAE said:
When I first started selling PC back in 1995, I started scrapbooking too. I spent my PC earnings on Creative Memories. I used to go all the time until my kids started school and I started teaching and coaching, again. Now, I just get it out and do a bunch at a time, and then like Heather, I put it away for a while. I'm getting caught up, and then I will start digital scrapbooking. I don't want to take the time to really scrapbook. I like the idea of keeping it all on the computer and ordering a finished book when I'm finished. I won't have to keep track of stickers, die cuts, pictures, etc. I will also gain my front closet back.

Ok I really don't want to HiJack and I don't know if this is considered a "hijack" but...I have some pics that I was thinking about doing a digital scrapbook with but here is the problem...I know that you can't go somewhere and make copies of professional pics...if I have some professional pics that I scan into my computer will they allow me to use them in a digital scrapbook??

I make scrapbooking calendars every year for family...the 6x6 ones. I make 8 at a time and start them in August since they are Christmas presents.
I love to scrapbook but have been overwhelmed at starting an album since I have twin girls. Now that they are older, though, it seems more manageable to do 2 at one time!

twingirlsmom said:
I make scrapbooking calendars every year for family...the 6x6 ones. I make 8 at a time and start them in August since they are Christmas presents.
I love to scrapbook but have been overwhelmed at starting an album since I have twin girls. Now that they are older, though, it seems more manageable to do 2 at one time!

I made one last year 12x12 (Karen Foster brand) and was supposed to give it to grammy but ended up keeping it for myself cause I fell in love with it :rolleyes: oops!

I cannot bring myself to cut pictures, ha!

heat123 said:
I made one last year 12x12 (Karen Foster brand) and was supposed to give it to grammy but ended up keeping it for myself cause I fell in love with it :rolleyes: oops!

You could have made 4 6x6es instead of that one 12x12 and had 2 left over! LOL :D Plus, the pages are smaller so not a whole lot of embelishments going on...I'm working on mine right now!

chefheidi2003 said:
Ok I really don't want to HiJack and I don't know if this is considered a "hijack" but...I have some pics that I was thinking about doing a digital scrapbook with but here is the problem...I know that you can't go somewhere and make copies of professional pics...if I have some professional pics that I scan into my computer will they allow me to use them in a digital scrapbook??

Heidi - you can scan them in and use them for yourself. You just can't sell the finished product.

cmdtrgd said:
Heidi - you can scan them in and use them for yourself. You just can't sell the finished product.

Oh ok...I have some pics of my dad that I want to put into one so that we will have a good scrapbook of him and I want to do digital...I think that they are so nice once you get them...I have never done one but I have seen some that were done.

If you need help with it, I have an in with a CM consultant and can get you a pretty good deal and some great tips!

cmdtrgd said:
If you need help with it, I have an in with a CM consultant and can get you a pretty good deal and some great tips!

thank you...I actually used to work with someone who does CM and she told me that she would get me a good deal on it and she is going to help me...I haven't talked to her since I switched jobs so that is why I asked my question here.

I am new to this forum and noticed these postings on scrapbooking. I am an avid digital scrapbooker so thought I would put in my 2 cents worth. I fell in love with it so much that I became a consultant through a company called Heritage Makers. It's all done online, so there is no software to purchase. you just create your book, then the company publishes it and mails it to you. The nice thing is that the pictures in your photo album as well as the books you create are all archived, so if anything ever happens to the published copy of your book, you can use the heirloom guarantee to re-publish it for 1/2 price. Plus the binding is stitched rather than glued so it's not going to fall apart.

For those of you who said you don't have time, you can use the "Easy Books", which are books that have been completely scrapbooked so all you have to do is add your pictures and text and you are done. Or, you can choose from over 30,000 backgrounds, embelishments, alphabets, etc. to completely design your own pages. You can add as many pictures as you want and make them as big or as small as you need, crop, add a drop shadow, rotate, etc. These are amazing books of the best quality out there and are extremely easy to do. I would be happy to help anyone who is interested. Just check out the website at www.heritagefun.com. There are special packages to save 30%, but they are not listed on the website, only regular prices are, so if you would like to know what they are, just let me know. Or, have a party and get books for free!

1. How can I make the most out of my next Pampered Chef chat?

To make the most out of your next Pampered Chef chat, come prepared with a list of questions or topics you want to discuss, have your catalog and order forms ready, and invite friends and family to join in on the fun!

2. What should I do if I forget to attend my scheduled chat?

If you forget to attend your scheduled chat, don't worry! You can still participate by watching the replay or reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for a one-on-one chat to go over any questions or orders.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I forgot to host a chat?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you forget to host a chat. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with placing orders and earning rewards through individual orders or a virtual party.

4. What if I don't have time to attend the entire chat?

If you don't have time to attend the entire chat, you can still pop in for a few minutes and participate in the discussion. You can also watch the replay at a later time or schedule a one-on-one chat with your consultant.

5. Can I invite friends and family who don't live near me to join the chat?

Yes, you can invite friends and family from anywhere to join your Pampered Chef chat! The virtual format allows for everyone to participate no matter their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies