• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Dont Know Where to Put This ?

In summary, it is recommended to store Pampered Chef products in a cool, dry place, avoiding heat sources and direct sunlight. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the instructions first. Pampered Chef knives should be stored in a knife block or magnetic strip, and non-stick cookware should not be used with metal utensils. To clean stoneware, use hot water and a nylon scraper or baking soda paste for stubborn stains.
Amberd
Ijust submitted a show and i forgot to put one order on it, is there a way to put it on there or not??
TIA
Amber

No, there is not. However, I am one that likes to ask just in case so I would just call HO and explain that you are new and the situation. I don't think they will add it for you, but stranger things have happened.

ok i didnt think I could but I thought I would ask just in case
Thanks

You could try to call and catch it, but you are likely out of luck.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now but add it to another show or submit it as an individual order. I made the same goof at one of my very first shows, too.

Related to I Dont Know Where to Put This ?

1. Where should I store my Pampered Chef products?

It is recommended to store your Pampered Chef products in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing them near heat sources or in direct sunlight, as this can damage the products and affect their performance. If possible, store them in a cabinet or pantry to keep them organized and easily accessible.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's use and care instructions first. Some products, such as wooden or bamboo items, may need to be hand washed. Always use the top rack of the dishwasher and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.

3. How should I store my Pampered Chef knives?

Pampered Chef knives should be stored in a knife block or on a magnetic strip to keep them sharp and in good condition. Avoid storing them in a drawer with other utensils, as they can become dull or damaged when they rub against other items.

4. Can I use metal utensils with my Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with Pampered Chef non-stick cookware. This can scratch or damage the non-stick coating, reducing its effectiveness. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the non-stick surface.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Pampered Chef stoneware should be cleaned with hot water and a nylon scraper or brush. Avoid using soap or detergent, as it can be absorbed into the stoneware and affect the flavor of future dishes. For stubborn stains, you can also use a baking soda paste and let it sit for a few hours before rinsing off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies