• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Good, Inexpensive Hotel in Antioch, TN?

In summary, Antioch is a small town in northern Illinois near the Indiana border. It is possible to stay there for the Christmas holiday, but it may be more expensive than other areas.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I forgot to book our hotel room this summer, at Days Inn when it was on internet special. I dont know the area at all, and we need a good, inexpensive place to stay... anyone know the area? Live in the area? Have any advice!!! :yuck: I'm going nuts here!

An inexpensive place to stay...where?Are you thinking Antioch, IL for conference? It's relatively out in the boonies from conference but METRA makes any outlying community not TOO inconvenient.

haha no just a pre christmas vacation actually!!

Well, I was confused since I never heard of Antioch, TN. And it's not too early to be booking alternative (read: cheaper) rooms for conference.

Can I ask why Antioch? are you visiting family? Cause I can think of several parts of Nashville I'd rather stay in. However, there are plenty of hotels/motels around Bell Rd/I-24. Or Old Hickory Blvd/I-65, which I believe is Brentwood at that point, no longer Antioch. (as opposed to Old Hickory Blvd/I65 in Madison, which is not what you want)

Did you see Spider Man?It made me wonder if Antioch was Doc Ock's father's sister?

caynreth said:
Can I ask why Antioch? are you visiting family? Cause I can think of several parts of Nashville I'd rather stay in. However, there are plenty of hotels/motels around Bell Rd/I-24. Or Old Hickory Blvd/I-65, which I believe is Brentwood at that point, no longer Antioch. (as opposed to Old Hickory Blvd/I65 in Madison, which is not what you want)
I too would urge some caution with where you stay in regards to Antioch...if you want to email me ([email protected]) you can. I grew in Nashville (Old Hickory actually) and will be there for Christmas as well (but staying with my folks). Also, depending on where you are going and what you are doing, you could try La Vegne. I'd love to help if I can!

1. Where is the best place to stay in Antioch, Tn?

The best place to stay in Antioch, Tn will depend on your preferences and budget. Some popular options include hotels near the Nashville International Airport, downtown Nashville, or near Antioch's shopping and dining areas.

2. What are some affordable accommodation options in Antioch, Tn?

Antioch has a variety of budget-friendly options such as motels, guesthouses, and Airbnb rentals. It is recommended to research and compare prices, amenities, and locations before booking.

3. Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Antioch, Tn?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Antioch, Tn. Some popular options include La Quinta Inn & Suites, Red Roof Inn, and Candlewood Suites. Make sure to check with the hotel beforehand for any pet restrictions or additional fees.

4. What are some nearby attractions to consider when choosing a place to stay in Antioch, Tn?

Antioch offers easy access to popular Nashville attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Ryman Auditorium. It is also close to outdoor activities like Percy Priest Lake and Radnor Lake State Park.

5. Is it necessary to rent a car when staying in Antioch, Tn?

It is recommended to have a car or use ride-sharing services when staying in Antioch, Tn as public transportation options are limited. However, if you plan on staying near major attractions, you may be able to get by without a car.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JessieG1212
  • Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies