• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Didn't See a Nc Subforum yet so I'm Starting My Thread

In summary, Tiffany called Airtran and found that they had tickets from Orlando to Midway for $179.20, including taxes. She called her husband and told him, and he said okay. She then booked her flight and is arriving in Chicago on Wednesday, March 15th and leaving on the 18th.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I didn't see a NC subforum yet so I'm starting my thread here!!

Tiffany called me to let me know that Airtran has tickets from Orlando to midway for $179.20 including taxes!!! :D I called DH and told him and he said, uh okay, so I told him to hear me out. I have PC $$'s to pay for Conference for at least half-price and conference club to pay for hotel so all I need is $179 to pay for my flight. He said, Kristi, I'm sure you already have your flight booked, you don't need the okay from me!! YAY!! It's booked so here I come Chicago!!!:D I'm arriving at 4 pm on Wednesday the 15th and leaving evening of the 18th.

Who else is in Wave 3?:D

pampmomof3 said:
He said, Kristi, I'm sure you already have your flight booked, you don't need the okay from me!!

I am totally LOL at this. Why is it that I can hear Ant saying this??? LOLOLOLOLOL

I have to wait for my husband to come back from SF to book my flight! We only have 1 credit card and he has it. Right now it is @ $199 for me to Midway. I'm hoping that 1 or 2 of my team members will go.

URGH!! My husband wouldn't give me the cc# over the phone and the tickets went up about $30!!

Chef Kearns said:
URGH!! My husband wouldn't give me the cc# over the phone and the tickets went up about $30!!

Find a statement and get the number off that and book them!

DebbieJ said:

LOL!! That is SO something I would do, except I have my number memorized. It drives DH crazy that I can rattle off that number. He says its a sign that I do way too much online shopping. I like to think of it as a safety measure in case my purse is ever stolen.:p

amy07 said:
LOL!! That is SO something I would do, except I have my number memorized. It drives DH crazy that I can rattle off that number. He says its a sign that I do way too much online shopping. I like to think of it as a safety measure in case my purse is ever stolen.:p

LOL!! I can rattle off my only cc (my debit card) and my dh has no idea why except he also thinks I do too much online shopping!!! :D;):p

finley1991 said:
me! Me! Me! :)

Yay! R we going to sit together at career club lucheon again?;)

DebbieJ said:

That is so something I've done in the past. :blushing::blushing:

pampmomof3 said:
Yay! R we going to sit together at career club lucheon again?;)

Absolutely!!!!

Which level are you guys at in the Career Club? I am still at $100k, I should reach $200k by next year.

I'm at $174k... I doubt I'll be at $200k by Conference. But I can always wish..... :pray:

I'm at $197,000 so I will definitely be at $200,000 by Conference! WOO HOO! :party:

I'll be at $100k I think I'm @ $120k

I WILL BE AT CONFERENCE THIS YEAR!!! WAVE 3 ....SO EXCITED and I think one of my consultants is coming too :) Yippee :) Can't wait to see you all

pckrissy said:
I WILL BE AT CONFERENCE THIS YEAR!!! WAVE 3 ....SO EXCITED and I think one of my consultants is coming too :) Yippee :) Can't wait to see you all

Me too! I have a couple who have expressed interest and one who bought a ticket last year and didn't go so she has to pay a fee and switch her ticket around. But, she said to count her in!! YAY!!!:D:D

I'm excited I got a great deal out of upstate, NY for $180 & I have 2 of my team coming with me for the 1st time in 10 years!!!
I've had hospitality go but never anyone of my own!!!

I can't wait :)

I just bought my ticket! I only needed one way because my husband and son are picking me up after conference for a vacation up in WI and then we'll be driving home. We would have all flown but with 2 more tickets and car rental for the time we would need it it is way less $$ for them to drive even at these rates.

My flight with all fees is just $64.60!! American Airlines.

Round trip from Raleigh NC to Chicago is just $129.20 right now so if you are in NC you might want to get your tickets!!

I am arriving in Chicago (ORD) at about 12:30 on July 12th - anyone else arriving around that time?

bethcooks4u said:
I just bought my ticket! I only needed one way because my husband and son are picking me up after conference for a vacation up in WI and then we'll be driving home. We would have all flown but with 2 more tickets and car rental for the time we would need it it is way less $$ for them to drive even at these rates.

My flight with all fees is just $64.60!! American Airlines.

Round trip from Raleigh NC to Chicago is just $129.20 right now so if you are in NC you might want to get your tickets!!

I am arriving in Chicago (ORD) at about 12:30 on July 12th - anyone else arriving around that time?

Thanks for posting this Beth. I just left a message with a friend of mine who lives in Raleigh. This is such a really GREAT rate for Raleigh to Chicago!

annew said:
I'm excited I got a great deal out of upstate, NY for $180 & I have 2 of my team coming with me for the 1st time in 10 years!!!
I've had hospitality go but never anyone of my own!!!

I can't wait :)

Who did you get that deal through? I booked through SW the other day. It was $212, but I had $39 credit left from leadership so mine was only $173.
I have 2 consultants that also booked and 2 still thinking about it. I usually only get 1 team member. So this is very exciting to have some newbies coming.
I will be at 200,000 this year. Oh and I earned TPC for the first time. So excited about conference this year, I can't wait.

chefkugler said:
Who did you get that deal through? I booked through SW the other day. It was $212, but I had $39 credit left from leadership so mine was only $173.
I have 2 consultants that also booked and 2 still thinking about it. I usually only get 1 team member. So this is very exciting to have some newbies coming.
I will be at 200,000 this year. Oh and I earned TPC for the first time. So excited about conference this year, I can't wait.

:party:CONGRATULATIONS!:party:

Congratulations Melissa! THat's wonderful on achieving TPC!!

Beth, what a great rate!!!

Looks like there is a chance I can get to NC this year afterall! Everyone say a prayer for me! Dh didn't want me to go b/c I just went the last 2 years, plus went to Denver in January. Money was the real issue.

However...United lost our bags coming back from Miami. We just got them back today! One of them was broken. We are going down tomorrow to file a claim and see if we can get a free airline ticket or something out of the hassel this has been for us! If so...I can go to conference!

Finger's crossed Ellen :)

Just booked our flights a few days ago! Group of 6 of us bought our tickets, still trying to get more to go, but that's a great start! We're going to be doing major hotel jumping between the airport and downtown just to save a few bucks but that's alright, I'm just looking forward to the experience! Now to earn FREE conference registration, I've got half-priced right now, YAY! Can't wait to see many of you there!

OhmyDLM said:
Just booked our flights a few days ago! Group of 6 of us bought our tickets, still trying to get more to go, but that's a great start! We're going to be doing major hotel jumping between the airport and downtown just to save a few bucks but that's alright, I'm just looking forward to the experience! Now to earn FREE conference registration, I've got half-priced right now, YAY! Can't wait to see many of you there!

Congrats on earning half priced conference already!! THat's wonderful!! I'll definitely earn half price and hoping for FREE!!!!

Good luck everyone!

1. What is "I Didn't See a Nc Subforum yet so I'm Starting My Thread"?

"I Didn't See a Nc Subforum yet so I'm Starting My Thread" is a phrase commonly used by members of the Pampered Chef community on forums or social media platforms. It means that the person did not see a specific subforum or thread related to North Carolina, so they are creating their own thread to discuss topics related to that region.

2. Is "I Didn't See a Nc Subforum yet so I'm Starting My Thread" only used for North Carolina?

No, this phrase can be used for any specific region or topic that does not have a designated subforum or thread. It is simply a way for members to start a discussion on a topic that they are interested in.

3. Why do people use this phrase instead of just creating a new thread?

Some people may use this phrase as a way to gauge interest and see if there are other members who are also interested in discussing a specific region or topic. It can also be used as a way to bring attention to the fact that there is no designated subforum or thread for that topic yet.

4. Can anyone start a thread with this phrase?

Yes, any member of the Pampered Chef community can start a thread with this phrase. It is a common way for members to start a discussion on a topic that they are interested in.

5. Will the Pampered Chef company create a subforum for "I Didn't See a Nc Subforum yet so I'm Starting My Thread" topics?

The creation of new subforums or threads is ultimately up to the Pampered Chef company and their team. However, if there is enough interest and discussion on a specific topic, they may consider creating a designated space for it on their forums or social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies