• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Going to Conference~Wave 2! I'm Booked!

In summary, Kristi found a flight for $350 to fly to Norfolk, VA from Columbus, OH. She's also going to be staying with her brother in the city.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:D Hey Guys! I will be going to conference July 12-14th and I just went to www.sidestep.com and bought a ROUNDTRIP ticket for $143 after taxes! The ticket itself was $98!! I can’t believe it. So it is OFFICIAL, I will be going to conference and I WILL be walking as a DIRECTOR!! Watch me!!!!:D (I just have to sign another 2 and get them qualified!!!)

If you haven’t booked your flight yet, go there because it searches everywhere!!!

I will be there too!!! We drive because we are only 5 1/2 hours from Chicago. We may see each other there!!

Count me in on the fun...

We are in Michigan so it's only about 4 hours. Happy to save the airfare.

We need to plan some sort of CS get together!

Well, I'll have a whole day before! I arrive at 11 am on the 11th at the O'Hare airport so I have the whole day to shop!! I can't wait!!!:D We will have to do a meet-up!! :D

I just talked to my director yesterday about when we are leaving and we will be there on the 11th late afternoon. We should have all night to shop in Chicago.

Alright! start booking those shows NOW to save for shopping!!!:D My recruiter is not going because she's pregnant and due July 15th!

I'm trying to find a hotel to stay at, but I'm not sure what area the hotel needs to be in to be at least near the conference hotels. Any suggestions? This will be my first year going and I don't know if it will be just me flying in or my family and I making it part of our family vacation (DH can have fun with the 4 kids while I'm at Conference for 3 days!).

Woo hooo!! Party time!

I may just have to join you downtown for a night and then go home until I actually get to go to conference. :)

What airport do we fly into? There is O'Hare but then I saw another one too.

I will be at wave 2!! We will have to party for my birthday that weekend! lol

I'll be at wave 2, I think... I'll be taking the train from Michigan.I'm also going to be staying with my brother, as long as he doesn't mind (haven't asked yet) rather than a hotel.I really hope I can meet some of you! :)

chefkristin said:
What airport do we fly into? There is O'Hare but then I saw another one too.
You can fly into Midway as well. Someone said on another thread that it is about the same distance.
I fly into O'Hare because that is where my Director and the rest of the cluster fly in! We arrange so all our flights come in at roughly the same time. Then we take our shuttle to the hotel!

Thanks for the sidestep website Kristi! Well it doens't help me with Conference...my ticket will be $244 just like last year, it does help with some other tickets I have to buy! My mom is FINALLY coming to visit us! She has not been in my home and with my kids in their environment since we moved overseas in 98. She is coming out in May, right after Mothers Day and I found a flight for $350 (Las Vegas to Norfolk Va.)! I also have to get a ticket for my oldest son, he will be flying in for the summer from his mom's. So thanks!!

Thanks for the tip on sidestep. I'll keep checking but right now nothing is coming up with a good price. The cheapest out of my town is $476 or I can drive 4 hours and get one for around $400. Not worth the price by the time I add fuel and parking charges. Going to keep looking thought because I'm determined to walk with you Kristi!!

nicki25 said:
I will be there too!!! We drive because we are only 5 1/2 hours from Chicago. We may see each other there!!

I'm wave 3, but coming from Ohio as well - and I think it is only 5-6 from where I am too. The only concern I have is paying for parking. By the time I add that cost onto gas, etc. Is it cheaper to fly? I found R/T tickets for $116 per person coming from Columbus to O'Hare. Where do you park, and how much do you end up paying??

Thanks!

When we come we bring a van full and then park at the hotel. But whoever rides in the van helps pay the parking and gas for the van. We always have so much fun riding for 5ish hours together and then the whole way home we talk about what we learned and share all of our tips. Can't wait to go.

I am SOOO There. I have all of the funds ready to go and just need to get all of the finall info so I can book everything! I am SO EXCITED. We should all deffinitely try to meet up, I think that it would be fun!

I would love for us to meet up! As of right now, NO ONE in my cluster (except for my Senior Director) will be going with me.:( So, I have a WHOLE day to do something and I will be so lonely!! So, please let me know when you are arriving so we can do something on the 11th.:D I will definitely have my cell phone so when it gets closer, I'll give you my cell!!!:D

Michele, Let's DO IT!! We will WALK together as DIRECTORS!!! Hey mssyrvo~You will be walking as well, right?;)

Deb, That really stinks that we're in different waves. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Hey, Kristi, maybe we can hang out together. I believe I'll be driving in with my director the morning of the 11th. (I enjoy the car time to anticipate on the way there and debrief on the way home.)I won't be walking, but I'll be cheering REALLY LOUD for my cheffer buddies!

What is "I'm Going to Conference~Wave 2! I'm Booked!"?

"I'm Going to Conference~Wave 2! I'm Booked!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants who have registered to attend the company's bi-annual national conference. This conference is a time for consultants to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and celebrate their accomplishments.

When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference dates and location can vary each year. For the current year's conference, consultants can find the dates and location by logging into their Pampered Chef account and selecting the conference tab.

How do I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference can be done through your Pampered Chef account. Consultants can access the registration form by clicking on the conference tab and following the prompts. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference dates.

What are the benefits of attending the conference?

Attending the conference allows consultants to learn new skills and techniques to grow their business. It also provides an opportunity to network with other consultants and share best practices. The conference also includes recognition for top-performing consultants and a chance to preview new products and promotions.

Is there a fee to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the conference. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and other expenses. However, Pampered Chef often offers early bird discounts and incentives for consultants who register early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedalf