• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This. Through Reading Many of the

InfoIn summary, to cater in Michigan, you either need a commercial kitchen with a license or access to one, or Personal Chef training and membership with the US Personal Chef Association.
ChefMoore
I didn't know where else to post this.

Through reading many of the posts on this website, it seems as though many of you have catering businesses or do catering on the side.

I would be very interested to learn about catering and how you got started with it, etc. I am wondering if it is an extra something I could add to supplement our income in addition to Pampered Chef.

Thanks in advance for the info! Anything you have to contribute is appreciated...even if it seems really basic because I have no knowledge or experience in this area as of now.

See?This place caters to everybody.

ChefMoore said:
I didn't know where else to post this.

Through reading many of the posts on this website, it seems as though many of you have catering businesses or do catering on the side.

I would be very interested to learn about catering and how you got started with it, etc. I am wondering if it is an extra something I could add to supplement our income in addition to Pampered Chef.

Thanks in advance for the info! Anything you have to contribute is appreciated...even if it seems really basic because I have no knowledge or experience in this area as of now.

First thing you would need to do is check into the requirements for caterers in your area. In Michigan, in order to cater, you need to have a commercial/professional kitchen that is licensed by the state, or have access to one that you can use. (like a church kitchen, etc...)

Another thing you can do is check out the option of Personal Cheffing - I did this for several years, and it is a way to bypass the Catering requirements.....

US Personal Chef Association - Personal Chef Training and Membership

What is "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This" about?

"I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This" is a collection of various topics and discussions that do not fit into any specific category. It is a place for people to share their thoughts and opinions on a wide range of subjects.

Who can post on "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This"?

Anyone with a valid account on the platform can post on "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This". However, we encourage users to follow the community guidelines and refrain from posting inappropriate or offensive content.

Can I promote my business or products on "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This"?

No, "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This" is not a platform for advertising or self-promotion. Any posts that are deemed as promotional will be removed by the moderators.

What should I do if I come across inappropriate content on "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This"?

If you see any content that violates our community guidelines, please report it to the moderators by using the "Report" button. Our team will review the report and take necessary actions.

Can I start a discussion on any topic on "I Didn't Know Where Else to Post This"?

Yes, you can start a discussion on any topic as long as it follows our community guidelines. We encourage users to keep the discussions respectful and open-minded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie