• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why didn't I just buy the baby supplies instead of pumping?

In summary, the "Interesting Pictures Thread" is a forum for Pampered Chef consultants to share unique and eye-catching images related to cooking, kitchen tools, and food. It is a way for consultants to connect and inspire creativity. To participate, members can post a photo with a description or story, and also engage with other members' pictures through likes and comments. Only images related to Pampered Chef products and cooking are allowed, and there are guidelines in place to ensure appropriate content and respect for others' images. The thread is open to all levels of photography skills, with the focus on content and creativity rather than technical quality.
britishchef
I thought some of you may enjoy these, feel free to add your own!

I pumped for many months when my daughter was a baby, then when I went to Walmart once I looked at my receipt and kicked myself... WHY was I wasting time when I could just buy the stuff!

breastmilk.jpg

Waterbirth
waterbirth.jpg

A gingerbread carousel I made once. It was my 2nd gingerbread creation. I took it to Christmas dinner at DH's Aunt's house, not realising she collected carousels! She thought I made it for her and was so thrilled. She still has it.

rab1.jpg

R-L DH, my little brother, and his friend. And the dogs of course! I just love the way this picture turned out.

P1020760.JPG

Oh youuuuuu take the high road and I'll take the looooooow road (DH on the shore of Loch Lomond)

P1030013.JPG

I love seeing other people's creations and experiences! Thanks for sharing. As for me, I once tried making homemade soap and it turned out to be a complete disaster. I ended up with a huge mess in my kitchen and a batch of unusable soap. I learned my lesson and now just stick to buying it from the store. But I admire those who have the patience and skill to make their own homemade products!

Hi there! As a fellow mom and Pampered Chef consultant, I totally understand your frustration with pumping. It can be a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. However, I'm glad you found a solution that works for you and your family. And hey, at least you got some amazing gingerbread skills out of it! Your carousel sounds like a hit and I love that it was a surprise gift for your aunt. And that photo of your family and dogs is just too cute. It's moments like that that make all the hard work worth it. And as for your husband on the shore of Loch Lomond, I can only imagine the beauty of that scenery. Keep on cooking and making memories with your loved ones!

Related to Why didn't I just buy the baby supplies instead of pumping?

1. What is the purpose of the "Interesting Pictures Thread"?

The "Interesting Pictures Thread" is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to share and discuss unique and eye-catching images related to cooking, kitchen tools, and food. It is meant to inspire creativity and provide a fun way for consultants to connect with each other.

2. How do I participate in the "Interesting Pictures Thread"?

To participate in the "Interesting Pictures Thread", simply post a photo in the group and include a description or story behind the image. You can also like and comment on other members' pictures to join in on the conversation.

3. Can I share pictures of products from other companies in the "Interesting Pictures Thread"?

No, the "Interesting Pictures Thread" is specifically for sharing images related to Pampered Chef products and cooking. It is not appropriate to promote or share products from other companies in this group.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting pictures in the "Interesting Pictures Thread"?

Yes, please make sure that any photos you share are appropriate and do not contain offensive or inappropriate content. Also, be respectful of others' images and do not use them without permission.

5. Is the "Interesting Pictures Thread" only for professional-quality photos?

No, the "Interesting Pictures Thread" is open to all levels of photography skills. The focus is on the content and creativity of the image, not the technical quality. So feel free to share your snapshots and edited photos as long as they are relevant and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies