• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Fit All This Stuff!!! :)

In summary, the expert recommends storing items you do not use on a regular basis in a closet or laundry room, and using extras as incentives for bookings or at fairs.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I just bought a lot of things as samples from S/S. Now, where to put all this stuff! What do I do with only 2 cups, and 2 plates! I'm not sure how practical the bar board is for me. Some of these items I didn't really care about, but came in the package with too many other things I did want. So, should I store up the items I don't want and use them for future host booking incentives? Where do you guys put everything?!!!

I have two shelving units in my living room.:blushing:

I have everything in my office stacked neatly on shelves in the closet. I keep stuff to give away for vendor events, incentives, fundraisers etc...

I have about 20 linear feet of shelving in a little room downstairs.

It holds all the PC stuff I don't use much in the kitchen, like the chillzanne rectangular server, the huge 12-quart executive pot, specialty stones like the mini fluted pan, show rollabout, simple additions silver stands, ice shaver, etc.

I have one shelf for door prizes, paperwork, extras from sample packages or host specials that I earn when I host, but will use or sell at booths. or give to fundraisers.

I also put my rarely used non-PC kitchen stuff in there, such as the tub of cookie-making/decorating supplies, along with the bread maker and cuisinart.

I am so glad I cleared out my kitchen and put the less-used stuff elsewhere. Everything was falling out of cabinets and sitting on the counter - I was starting to not like PC! Ad not liking to cook!

Then I read an organization book that finally clicked, put the stuff you use most where it's easiest to get to. I've read tons of get-organized books but for some reason that one particularly clicked, and boy am I glad I emptied out my kitchen.

Stuff I use daily is within arm's reach, stuff I use weekly I either have to stretch up or bend down to get it, and stuff I use monthly or less is downstairs on the shelves.

kspry said:
I am so glad I cleared out my kitchen and put the less-used stuff elsewhere. Everything was falling out of cabinets and sitting on the counter - I was starting to not like PC! Ad not liking to cook!

Then I read an organization book that finally clicked, put the stuff you use most where it's easiest to get to. I've read tons of get-organized books but for some reason that one particularly clicked, and boy am I glad I emptied out my kitchen.

Stuff I use daily is within arm's reach, stuff I use weekly I either have to stretch up or bend down to get it, and stuff I use monthly or less is downstairs on the shelves.

That is a GREAT tip!

That is a GREAT tip!

Yeah, if could remember the author or title of that book, I'd certainly credit her for it!
That plan works in other rooms, not just the kitchen. It has really streamlined my housekeeping.

i gave the outdoor entertaining stuff to a fundraiser to be used in a silent auction. i got a tax write-off.

I have built-in shelves in my garage where i store the items i do not use on a regular basis or are too bulky for cabinets.

when i have a team <crossing fingers> i will use my extra items as incentives, like my director does

Hey do you remember the name of the book or author? I need all the help I can get!

Sorry, I don't remember. It was a library book, long since returned.

My office is my spare bedroom that thankfully has two built in closets, one with just shelves and 5 BIG drawers and another cabinet. But unfortunately, I have too much stuff!! So I have more shelves in the room w/ PC products on them and a 5 drawer filing cabinet (the wider ones) and so some stuff is on top of that also. I need to go through everything and be really strict about what I NEED and what I just WANT and what can be GIVEN AWAY.
I use extras as incentives for bookings or at fairs I will sell them, and sometimes they come in really handy when someone calls and needs a last minute gift ASAP!!!!

When we remodeled our basement 6 years ago, we built a big laundry room are where I planned to have shelves for a "pantry"-type section to alleviate the space problem in my small-ish kitchen. I started doing PC a year later, and started putting all of my PC stuff on shelving units we bought to fit in there. I have 2 shelving units dedicated to all of my PC stuff (stuff I don't use everyday in my kitchen, like all of the extra stoneware & big SA & woven pieces), and one shelving unit for all the stuff we buy at Costco ;).

I have a small house/cottage tiny kitchen (and fwiw, live in a dusty area).
Moved the canned goods out onto an open s/s restaurant style rack at the end of the kitchen. PC items such as bakers and larger pots not used every day went in the cupboards. Bakers and stones in a rack, btw, not stacked. Very easy access. (Long term/emergency food storage is in another part of the house). Works wonderfully. I keep the DCB and pizza stone in the oven for use at all times, the plate and napkin holder on top of the micro, most used tools in a turn about (black) closest to food prep area, less used in a white tool turnabout.Yes, I tossed pans and tools (donated) that the PC replaced, and don't miss them. PC works so much better :)No missed cans of food, bags of noodles, either. My husband (a former professional chef) loves it too!

Related to Where to Fit All This Stuff!!! :)

What is the best way to organize all my Pampered Chef products?

The best way to organize your Pampered Chef products is to first declutter and get rid of any items that you no longer use or need. Then, sort your products by category (i.e. baking, cooking, serving) and use storage solutions such as bins, baskets, and drawer dividers to keep everything in its place. You can also use wall racks or hanging organizers for larger items.

How can I make the most of my limited kitchen space?

If you have limited kitchen space, it's important to utilize vertical storage. This can include wall racks, hanging organizers, and stackable storage containers. You can also use under-cabinet storage solutions or invest in multi-functional products that can serve multiple purposes in the kitchen.

What are some tips for organizing my pantry?

To organize your pantry, start by grouping similar items together (i.e. canned goods, dry goods, snacks). Use clear storage containers or labels to easily identify what's inside. Utilize vertical space with shelves or stackable bins. It's also helpful to keep a list of pantry items and their expiration dates to ensure you use them before they go bad.

How can I keep my Pampered Chef products clean and in good condition?

To keep your Pampered Chef products clean and in good condition, it's important to properly care for them. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for each product and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Many products can be washed in warm, soapy water and dried with a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or soak the product in warm, soapy water before scrubbing with a sponge or brush.

What are some creative storage ideas for my Pampered Chef products?

There are many creative storage ideas for Pampered Chef products, such as using a pegboard to hang and display your cooking tools, using a tension rod under a cabinet to hang pot lids, or using a shoe organizer on the back of a pantry door to store small items. You can also repurpose items such as mason jars or ice cube trays to store herbs and spices, or use a magazine holder to store cutting boards. Get creative and think outside the box to find unique storage solutions for your Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
scottcooks