• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!I Just Realized

In summary, "Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This! I Just Realized" is a common phrase used to apologize for posting something in the wrong place on social media or forums. If you are unsure if you have posted in the wrong place, you may receive notifications or comments from others or can check the forum rules. You are able to delete a post in the wrong place and repost it in the correct place, but it is important to check the forum rules first. If you are unsure where to post something, it is recommended to ask for guidance from moderators or other members of the community.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Sorry guys I just didn't know where to post this!

I just realized that I forgot to submit my personal order for a Stoneware Fluted Pan in Jan at the 20% off price( plus my 20% discount). I need it for a show I am doing this month, and I would hate to have to pay full price for it! Can I still submit an order for it, or am I out of luck....do I have to pay full price now?

As long as its dated for january you're good.

thanks!!!!

Related to Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!I Just Realized

1. What does "Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This! I Just Realized" mean?

"Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This! I Just Realized" is a phrase commonly used on social media or forums when someone realizes they have posted something in the wrong place or thread. It is often used as an apology for any inconvenience caused.

2. How do I know if I have posted something in the wrong place?

If you have accidentally posted something in the wrong place, you will likely receive notifications or comments from other users pointing out the mistake. You can also check the forum or group rules to make sure you have posted in the correct place.

3. Can I delete a post that I have made in the wrong place?

Yes, you can delete a post that you have made in the wrong place. Most social media platforms and forums have an option to delete or edit your own posts. Just make sure to check the forum or group rules before doing so.

4. Is it okay to repost the same content in the correct place after realizing I posted in the wrong place?

Yes, it is generally acceptable to repost the same content in the correct place after realizing it was posted in the wrong place. However, it is important to check the forum or group rules to make sure reposting is allowed and not considered spam.

5. What should I do if I am not sure where to post something?

If you are not sure where to post something, you can always ask for guidance from moderators or other members of the forum or group. It is important to make sure your post is relevant to the topic and follows the rules of the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • babygirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies