• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Products With Consultant Discount

In summary, purchasing Pink Products with a consultant discount allows you to save up to 20% on your purchases and support the Pampered Chef Foundation, which promotes women's health and well-being. To redeem the discount, simply log in to your consultant account and add the products to your cart. You can use the discount on all Pink Products, but it cannot be combined with other promotions. The consultant discount is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. Non-consultants can still support the foundation by purchasing Pink Products at full price.
hunkiemunkie
Can you order Pink Products with your consultant discount?

Sorry if this is the wrong spot I didn't know where to post it.

No, you can only order them on your website.

Yes, you can order Pink Products with your consultant discount. As a consultant, you are eligible for discounts on all Pink Products. You can place your order through your consultant account or by contacting your upline for assistance.

What are the benefits of purchasing Pink Products with a consultant discount?

The main benefit of purchasing Pink Products with a consultant discount is that you can save up to 20% on your purchases. Additionally, by purchasing these products, you are supporting the Pampered Chef Foundation, which supports organizations that promote women's health and well-being.

How do I redeem my consultant discount for Pink Products?

To redeem your consultant discount for Pink Products, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the desired products to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I use my consultant discount on all Pink Products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on all Pink Products. This includes items such as the Pink KitchenAid® 7-Speed Hand Mixer and the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Spatula.

Can I combine my consultant discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is only applicable for full-priced Pink Products.

Do I have to be a consultant to purchase Pink Products with a discount?

Yes, the consultant discount for Pink Products is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are not a consultant, you can still support the Pampered Chef Foundation by purchasing Pink Products at full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gabsansal
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies