• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cannot Find Where to Change...

In summary, to change any of your consultant information for Pampered Chef, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your personal information, contact information, preferred shipping address, email address, password, and consultant website URL. Simply click on the appropriate option under the "My Profile" section and make the necessary changes before clicking "Save Changes."
smarteez2
Gold Member
or HOW to change a catalog show to a cooking show in PP3. Can someone please help me?

You can change a cooking show to catalog show but you cant change catalog show to cooking. sorry

The only way is to delete the whole show and put it in again under a cooking show. I put all shows in as cooking shows and "downgrade" them if they don't have a cooking show because you can't "upgrade" them if they do!!

okthanks for your help ladies I appreciate it. :eek:)

Email HO about this! I had a show that I accidentally put in as a catalog show and then AFTER ENTERING ALL THE ORDERS noticed it! I had to delete it and start all over. If they get enough of us complaining, maybe they will change that!

That REALLY sucks! I still haven't changed to P3 and now I think I'm going to wait longer!:eek:

I don't like PP3 at all. There's so many limitations and too many buttons to push.

Hey I think we have all had to do that! Really stinks!

I had to do that this morning!!! I entered a catalog show and the host changed her mind which was still barely a $200 show, but anyway i couldn't change it!! I was going crazy so finally I was like ok I'll delete and start over, but thankfully I hadn't entered anything yet, but still. So I guess that is the first thing I have found that I don't like about P3

Related to I Cannot Find Where to Change...

1. How do I change my Pampered Chef consultant information?

To change your consultant information, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Go to the "My Account" section and click on "My Profile." From there, you can update your personal information, consultant ID, and contact information.

2. Where can I update my preferred shipping address for my Pampered Chef orders?

You can update your preferred shipping address by logging in to your account and clicking on "My Account" followed by "My Addresses." Here, you can edit your existing address or add a new one as your preferred shipping address.

3. I cannot find where to change my email address for my Pampered Chef account. Where can I do this?

To change your email address, log in to your account and click on "My Account." Under the "My Profile" section, you will see an option to edit your email address. Click on this and enter your new email address, then click "Save Changes."

4. How can I change my Pampered Chef consultant password?

To change your password, log in to your consultant account and click on "My Account." Under the "My Profile" section, you will see an option to change your password. Enter your current password and then your new password, and click "Save Changes."

5. I am having trouble finding where to change my Pampered Chef consultant website URL. Where can I do this?

To change your consultant website URL, log in to your account and click on "My Account." Under the "My Profile" section, you will see an option to edit your website URL. Click on this and enter your desired URL, then click "Save Changes."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • Ashley_Delio
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedCaniac