• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Reactivating My Consultant Status. Need Some Help With the

In summary, to reactivate your consultant status, you will need to contact your consultant support team or log into your consultant account and follow the prompts. There is a reactivation fee that must be paid, and the amount may vary depending on the length of time your account has been inactive. As a reactivated consultant, you will have access to resources, training, and support, as well as discounted products and earning commission on sales. You may be able to use your previous consultant ID, but if it was reassigned, you will receive a new one. You will also need to meet the same sales requirements as active consultants to maintain your status.
SPepper
I am reactivating my consultant status.

Need some help with the new freight rates. I know that is crazy but I need to be able to explain it to others!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: FreightNew rates? It increased only 25 cents for fall. Not much to explain.

Re: FreightBy the way, it is shipping costs, freight is a whole different shipping category.As Debbie says, it increases to $4.25 in the Fall but nothing else is new.What is confusing you?

Related to I Am Reactivating My Consultant Status. Need Some Help With the

1. How do I reactivate my consultant status?

To reactivate your consultant status, you will need to contact your consultant support team or log into your consultant account and follow the prompts to reactivate your account.

2. Do I need to pay any fees to reactivate my consultant status?

Yes, there is a reactivation fee that will need to be paid in order to reactivate your consultant status. The amount may vary depending on the length of time your account has been inactive.

3. What benefits do I receive as a reactivated consultant?

As a reactivated consultant, you will have access to all of the resources, training, and support that are available to active consultants. You will also be able to purchase products at a discounted price and earn commission on sales.

4. Can I still use my previous consultant ID?

If your consultant ID was not reassigned to another consultant, then you should be able to use your previous ID. However, if it was reassigned, you will be given a new ID when you reactivate your status.

5. Will I need to meet any sales requirements as a reactivated consultant?

Yes, as a reactivated consultant, you will need to meet the same sales requirements as active consultants in order to maintain your status. This includes a minimum sales amount within a certain time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kara Eaton
  • stacywhitlow