• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Putting in an Order and I Want to Place an Order to Through

How do I take advantage of the free shipping?To take advantage of the free shipping, you would need to place the order through the "Pampered Partner" website and then choose the "Non commission order" option. This will allow you to bypass the commission fees that are normally associated with personal orders made through the website. Additionally, if you are a US consultant, you will be granted a 20% discount on all non-commission orders placed through the website.
PamperedJess
I am putting in an order and I want to place an order to through Pampered Partner for some presents. How do I do this through Pampered Partner? HELP

I'm assuming you mean as a personal order? It's non-commissionable sales, so you'd choose "Non commission order" from the top tool bar. Enter the applicable taxes and just start entering the order. For US consultants you get 20% off as a consultant, or 22% off if you've reached $15,000 in sales. Not bad!!

Yes a non commission sale. Thanks so much I really appreciate it.

PamperedJess said:
I am putting in an order and I want to place an order to through Pampered Partner for some presents. How do I do this through Pampered Partner? HELP
Jess,

If you are giving those products as presents why don't you put together a catalog show in your name and buy them under the recipient's name? That way they can have their receipt for the guarantee (if you want them to have it. ;) ) and you get sales credit for it.

If you do the math it costs you no more than if you use your discount.
Say your discount is 20% (new consultant with less than $15000 in career sales).

a.) You buy a Professional pan for Aunt Mary with your 20% discount. Cost = $80 + shipping and tax. Commission = $0 Trip sales points and lifetime total sales earned = 0

b.) You buy the same pan for Mary on a show or even an individual order. Cost = $100 + shipping and tax. But it's really $80 or less: Commission = 20% if your total sales for the month are under $750 (more if they're over that) and you get the sales credit toward the $15000 lifetime (2% raise) and toward trip points.

If I buy something for myself I do use the discount but I never bought gifts on my discount as a consultant. It was always to my advantage to buy it at full price in their name. (as a director, my discount is 30% so I have to do the math again...)

Last edited:
Thanks Beth

I was putting the info in and noticed that it was going to cost me more because of the shipping.

1. How do I place an order through Pampered Chef?

To place an order through Pampered Chef, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website and shop online. Simply add the desired products to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

2. Can I place an order by phone?

Yes, you can place an order by phone by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have about our products.

3. What forms of payment do you accept for orders?

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal for online orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant may also accept cash or check for in-person orders. Please check with them directly for their preferred method of payment.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a more specific estimate for your order.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AmyO
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjessicah