• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Participating in a Multi-Vendor Event at Our Local Ymca and

In summary, the conversation revolved around the availability of a holiday-themed e-invitation template for a multi-vendor event at the local YMCA. The user had already set up the show and loaded the guest information, but was disappointed to find that only summer and fall marketing campaigns were available. After contacting the company, they were informed that a holiday template was not yet available, but it was later confirmed that the template had been added to the website.
Pampered Angel
I am participating in a multi-vendor event at our local YMCA and wanted to send out E-Invitations from my website. I've set up the show and have loaded all the guest information, but I really wanted to send a holiday themed invite. The "summer" and "fall" marketing campaigns are available...anyone have any idea when a "winter" or "holiday" campaign will be?

Re: E-InvitationsToday. It's supposed to be up now.

Re: E-Invitations
pchockeymom said:
Today. It's supposed to be up now.

I wish it was! This is all I see...

Re: E-InvitationsSorry - attachment

Attachments

• sp.JPG
    sp.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 432
Re: E-InvitationsI've been wondering the same thing...so I emailed them today. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we have not received any information on a holiday themed shows on our website. Please continue to watch for further updates.
Daniel Nurczyk
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433

Needless to say, I'm very dissapointed, as I would like to have a holiday open house type show where I'm not demonstrating a recipe...the recipe's will already made and people can just eat, enjoy themselves and see the holiday entertaining ideas. LAME!

Re: E-Invitations
salpetty said:
I've been wondering the same thing...so I emailed them today. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we have not received any information on a holiday themed shows on our website. Please continue to watch for further updates.
Daniel Nurczyk
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433

Needless to say, I'm very dissapointed, as I would like to have a holiday open house type show where I'm not demonstrating a recipe...the recipe's will already made and people can just eat, enjoy themselves and see the holiday entertaining ideas. LAME!

My situation exactly. I can't use any of the templates available

Re: E-InvitationsHoliday 2011 e-invitation template is up! It's perfect.

Re: E-InvitationsWhew! Perfect!!!

1. How do I become a vendor at the local YMCA event?

To become a vendor at the local YMCA event, you will need to contact the event organizer or the YMCA directly to inquire about available vendor spaces. They will provide you with information on registration, fees, and any other requirements.

2. What type of products or services are allowed to be sold at the event?

The types of products or services allowed to be sold at the event will vary depending on the theme or purpose of the event. It is best to contact the event organizer or the YMCA for specific guidelines on what can and cannot be sold.

3. Is there a cost to participate as a vendor?

There may be a cost associated with participating as a vendor at the local YMCA event. This fee typically covers the cost of the vendor space and any additional services provided by the event organizers. Contact the event organizer or the YMCA for more information regarding fees.

4. Can I share a vendor space with another business?

Depending on the size and layout of the event, it may be possible to share a vendor space with another business. However, this must be approved by the event organizer or the YMCA beforehand. It is best to contact them for more information on sharing a vendor space.

5. What can I expect on the day of the event as a vendor?

As a vendor at the local YMCA event, you can expect to have a designated space to set up your products or services. You will also have the opportunity to interact with event attendees and potentially make sales. It is important to arrive on time and be prepared with all necessary materials and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jmioni
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Marcys Coltrin
  • AlowayFamily