• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Going to Try This at My Show Today in an Attempt to Book Feb.

In summary, to use this promotion for booking a February show, you can offer a special promotion or discount during your current show. Any product can be used for a February show, but focusing on Valentine's Day or winter cooking may be helpful. To generate interest, showcase the benefits of hosting during February and emphasize the fun of hosting during a holiday month. Tips for successfully booking include mentioning the benefits, offering incentives, and following up with potential hosts. If no one books during your current show, reach out through social media, email, or phone calls and offer a special promotion. Always remember to follow up and offer additional incentives to encourage bookings.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I am going to try this at my show today in an attempt to book Feb. It's a spin-off of a game I saw on here awhile back about 5 items. I tried that one at a show & it didn't go over well because they didn't want to do the math or had the attention span of a gnat.:rolleyes:

Anyway, this is what I'm gonna try: on the back of their drawing slip, they write down the 2 items in the catalog they would buy today if money were not an object and add the cost together. Then, I'll have them subtract 60%.
I'll have them announce what their savings would be. Winner is who saves the most. Then I can go into the other host benefits & how today's host will also get the booking benefit.

What do you think?

Any ideas to go with this are welcome:chef:

Well that is very creative!!!

It isn't my idea at all, just a spin-off. I am creatively challenged.

that sounds like a great idea for january shows for the feburary special.

thanks for sharing....

I tried it and it wasn't going over well until I showed the prize which was a
set of the stripe & leaf kitchen towels that I got off the outlet.:rolleyes:
$800 show so far, but NO bookings. :grumpy: I must not be presenting it very well.

Related to I Am Going to Try This at My Show Today in an Attempt to Book Feb.

1. How can I use this promotion to book a February show?

To book a February show, you can offer a special promotion or discount for those who book during your current show. This could include a free product or a discount on their total order for a February show.

2. Is there a specific product or theme that works best for booking February shows?

While any product can be used to book a February show, it may be helpful to focus on products that are relevant for Valentine's Day or winter cooking, such as heart-shaped bakeware or soup and stew recipes. You can also offer a theme for your February show, such as a couples cooking night or a Galentine's Day party.

3. How can I make my guests interested in booking a February show?

One way to generate interest in booking a February show is to showcase the benefits of hosting a show during that month. This could include earning extra host rewards or taking advantage of seasonal products and recipes. You can also emphasize the fun of hosting a show during a holiday month.

4. Are there any tips for successfully booking a February show?

To successfully book a February show, make sure to mention the benefits of hosting during this month, such as earning extra rewards or trying seasonal products. You can also offer a special incentive or promotion for those who book during your current show. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential hosts after the show to see if they are still interested in booking.

5. What should I do if no one books a February show during my current show?

If no one books a February show during your current show, don't worry! You can still reach out to potential hosts through social media, email, or phone calls. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for those who book a February show after your current show ends. Remember to always follow up and offer additional incentives to encourage bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ashleypc