• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Doing a Booth at Two County Fairs These Next Few Weekends and

, in summary, the catalogs are available for people to take home, but if they want a current one, they can mail one to be sent in a month. There is a 10% off / free shipping / free seasons best offer for those that book a show or mention the booth when ordering.
apriljc
I am doing a booth at two county fairs these next few weekends and just have some questions for you all. How may catalogs do you lay out? For the drawing slips do you make your own or do you just use the PC ones? This is my first booth and I am kind of nervous, I don't want to mess anything up. Any other advice you have for me I would greatly take too.

I do my own door prize slips--put ur e-mail here and I will forward them to you---I give out the recipe cards with my info on it--not alot of catalogs out front unless they are ordering--or they will take them all and you won't hear back---my door prize slips are simple but they ask for e-mail ----my door prize slips also asks i f they want to do a show --yes no maybe---and I get alot of leads that way:D

My email address is acone@midlands,net. That is very true about the catalogs. A lot of people would just take them and maybe look at it later.

I would love to see your door prize slips - [email protected]

If you have old catalogs, I would offer those to take home but then let them know if they would like a current one you could mail one out to them - also let them know there will be a brand spankin' new one in just over a month and you will also send one then if they would like. This way you can get their info!

Maybe offer an incentive (10% off / free shipping / free seasons best) to those that book a show or if they order and mention the booth you are doing??

This is what I use.

Attachments

• fair prize drawing slip.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 581

1. What products will be available at your booth?

At our booth, we will have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products from Pampered Chef. Some popular items include our knives, stoneware, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Will you be offering any special promotions or discounts at the fair?

Yes, we will have exclusive fair promotions and discounts available at our booth. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

3. Can I place an order at the fair and have it shipped to my home?

Absolutely! We offer direct shipping for all orders placed at the fair. Just provide your shipping address and payment information and we will take care of the rest.

4. Do you have any cooking demonstrations or recipe ideas at the fair?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations throughout the day at our booth. We will also have recipe cards available for you to take home and try out with your new Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I sign up to host a Pampered Chef party at the fair?

Of course! Our consultants will be available at the fair to book parties and provide information about hosting a party. It's a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • apriljc