• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Back After a 3 Year Break and I Have Questions

In summary, during their 3 year break, the person focused on personal growth, traveled, spent time with loved ones, and pursued new hobbies. They took the break to recharge and reflect, and plan on easing back into their previous routine by setting goals, creating a schedule, and prioritizing self-care. The person expects to be more focused, motivated, and dedicated now that they are back, and appreciates support from others by being patient, understanding, and giving encouragement and positive feedback.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Ola everyone!!! I sold PC from 2005-2010. I just resigned to begin again and I see a ton of stuff has changed. Just wondering if anyone can give me a quick rundown on the rules of facebook and PC? I know when I left we could not mention it in any way shape or form in basically any blog or forum and def not on facebook. I take it we can now do so, but are there limits? Thanks in advance.

There are FACEBOOK training courses on Consultant's Corner to get you started. The one thing you want to be careful of and stay away from is to copy photos and recipes from food bloggers. The best way to share those types of recipes is to click on the share link under the photo.

Read through the policy guide on CC. There's a big section on social media and stuff. Welcome back! :)

welcome back Cynthia!

Hi there! It's great to see you back in the Pampered Chef community! You're right, there have been some changes since you last sold PC. As a consultant myself, I can give you a quick rundown on the rules of Facebook and PC. You are now allowed to mention and promote your Pampered Chef business on social media, including Facebook. However, there are some guidelines to follow to ensure that you are representing the company in a professional and compliant manner. For example, you cannot use any trademarked or copyrighted materials without permission, and you should always disclose that you are a consultant when posting about PC. I would recommend checking out the Consultant Guidelines on the Pampered Chef website for more detailed information. Welcome back and happy selling!

What have you been up to during your 3 year break?

During my 3 year break, I focused on personal growth and development. I also traveled to different countries, spent time with my loved ones, and pursued new hobbies and interests.

Why did you take a 3 year break?

I took a 3 year break to recharge, reflect, and gain new experiences. It was important for me to take a step back and evaluate my goals and priorities before jumping back into my previous routine.

How do you plan on getting back into your previous routine?

I plan on easing back into my previous routine by setting realistic goals, creating a schedule, and taking things one step at a time. I will also make sure to prioritize self-care and avoid burnout.

What changes can we expect from you now that you are back?

You can expect me to be more focused, motivated, and dedicated. I have learned a lot during my break and will apply those lessons to my work. I also hope to bring fresh perspectives and ideas to the table.

What can we do to support you as you transition back?

Your support means a lot to me. You can help by being patient and understanding as I adjust back to my previous routine. Additionally, your encouragement and positive feedback will greatly motivate me. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies