• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am at Ft Lauderdale Airport...getting Ready to Boiard a Freaking

In summary, Carolyn is going on a trip to Atlantis and is asking for prayers for safe travel. She will email from the island.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am at Ft Lauderdale airport...getting ready to boiard a FREAKING SMALL plane to Atlantis...those of you who pray - I would GREATLY APPRECIATE SAFE TRAVEL PRAYERS....I'll email from the island!!

dannyzmom said:
I am at Ft Lauderdale airport...getting ready to boiard a FREAKING SMALL plane to Atlantis...those of you who pray - I would GREATLY APPRECIATE SAFE TRAVEL PRAYERS....I'll email from the island!!

Have a great trip - praying for safe travel! I CANNOT believe that you are going to email us while on your trip! Crazy Girl!

Holy Cow, Carolyn!!! I hate little egg beater planes!!!! But you will have a safe trip cause I am praying for you!
I was just thinking of you this morning and I was thinking about how you wouldn't be around on this board for a few days because of your trip! Well, low and behold you proved me wrong! I have come to the conclusion that you are Chef Success Obsessed! :eek: LOL!:D
Don't spend too much time on that Laptop! Go enjoy yourself! I do understand though!;) Cause I'm like that! When I'm gone on a trip, one thing I want to do is check in on line, for my e-mails and forums like this one! It's one thing I really enjoy while I'm home, so I still want to enjoy it while I'm gone too!:)
Have fun!:) Maybe one of these years I'll finally get to meet you because I am going to earn a trip starting this year! Or maybe we'll be at conference together one of these years!:D

Little planes glide further. :eek:

Have a wonderful time!

Have a WONDERFUL Time!!! If you meet an AD named Sue Newman...tell her Ginger says Hell-O!!!:D

Have a Blast Carolyn! My director will be there too!

Carolyn,

When I saw "leaving" I thought you were leaving PC until I read! I could not imagine what had happened! As my little boy says "you scared by mule"!! haha!

Have a safe and fun trip!

Ginger428 said:
Have a WONDERFUL Time!!! If you meet an AD named Sue Newman...tell her Ginger says Hell-O!!!:D
She was one of the upper level directors on that Director conference call, wasn't she?? She sounds so neat!:)

P.S. Carolyn, I'm sure you're long gone, but I can't WAIT to hear about Atlantis. We leave early on Sunday, so I probably won't hear how amazing it is until after I leave. Don't give too much away though if you post any updates while you're there.

Carolyn, Have fun and leave work behind until you get back!!

Have fun and let me say, "You are pathetic!" Get some sun!!!!

Although my husband and I would be the same way with computers...

Have fun! :):):):)

Have a wonderful time! Share all the details with us when you return.

jrstephens said:
Carolyn,

When I saw "leaving" I thought you were leaving PC until I read! I could not imagine what had happened! As my little boy says "you scared by mule"!! haha!

Have a safe and fun trip!

Okay, Jennifer, there has to be a story behind that saying. I'd love to hear it.

dannyzmom said:

You are a certified Chef Success addict! How many people would share their trip that way.

Have a GREAT TIME!

Lisa

Carolyn~ I know you will be safe with all of our prayers! How's your son? Although maybe I shouldn't even mention him...I do NOT want to make you worry more than you are!

I can't wait to hear how your trip was! My Director leaves this Sunday morning too, Becky! If you meet a WONDERFUL DIRECTOR named Therese Holderbaum (dark straight hair, laughs all the time...) that's her! I am so excited for all of you!!

YEAAAA!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!
(Yes, I'm shouting!)

raebates said:
Okay, Jennifer, there has to be a story behind that saying. I'd love to hear it.

I'd love to hear the story, too! Kids say the funniest things...

KellyTheChef said:
Carolyn~ I know you will be safe with all of our prayers! How's your son? Although maybe I shouldn't even mention him...I do NOT want to make you worry more than you are!

I can't wait to hear how your trip was! My Director leaves this Sunday morning too, Becky! If you meet a WONDERFUL DIRECTOR named Therese Holderbaum (dark straight hair, laughs all the time...) that's her! I am so excited for all of you!!
I will keep my eyes open for her! I love how everybody tends to wear their nametages because that will really help!:)

Oh my goodness Carolyn...you really are addicted if you're going to chat with us while on your free vacation:D Maybe we need an intervention.....

HAVE FUN:D

Notice we haven't heard from her yet? Maybe she's having more fun than she thought!:D

I did have a host who, on Monday, closed her show poolside from Las Vegas!!! I laughed the whole time we were closing!

True, true chefbeckyd! I was thinking the same thing, that we haven't heard from her and I know she's safe! She's just having too much fun!:D

I had to check back...either Carolyn didn't make it in the puddle jumper or she is having an AWESOME time!!
I am getting SO excited:D :D ...my son and I leave Sunday morning for the Atlantis and through TPC we will be staying until Friday!!!! :D :D

baychef said:
I had to check back...either Carolyn didn't make it in the puddle jumper or she is having an AWESOME time!!
I am getting SO excited:D :D ...my son and I leave Sunday morning for the Atlantis and through TPC we will be staying until Friday!!!! :D :D
I can't wait either!!!! I can't believe my husband and I leave in two days!! I have a show tonight, three to close out tomorrow and I haven't even packed!!! I've got to pack the kids' stuff too for their stay at my parents. I'm going to be working on VERY little sleep these next two nights! That's ok, I'll just sleep on the beach or in a lounge chair at Atlantis!!!

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for each other!:D

pamperedbecky said:
I can't wait either!!!! I can't believe my husband and I leave in two days!! I have a show tonight, three to close out tomorrow and I haven't even packed!!! I've got to pack the kids' stuff too for their stay at my parents. I'm going to be working on VERY little sleep these next two nights! That's ok, I'll just sleep on the beach or in a lounge chair at Atlantis!!!

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for each other!:D

Yes...I can't wait to have my biggest decision of the day to be...shall I flip now or not? I too want to sleep in the sun!!!!!

I will have my son with me who is 5'10"...he is only 16 but will turn 17 next Wednesday!!!! I will do my best to look for you, Becky!!!
And...I have not packed either. My parties postponed for tonight and tomorrow (I am SO glad) but I have so many loose ends to tie up!!

Speaking of which...I gotta run!!

Listen, all you sissies...there is nothing to be afraid of in airplanes! Big or little, they all follow the same laws of physics and are safer than driving in your car!

speedychef said:
Listen, all you sissies...there is nothing to be afraid of in airplanes! Big or little, they all follow the same laws of physics and are safer than driving in your car!
My DH is a pilot and he would totally agree with you! He loves to 'banter' with people who are afraid to fly!

^^ Both of you are right! But I guess why I don't like flying is because most accidents in airplanes just seem so "final". Yes, I know more people die in their car in accidents but many people survive too! And most airplane acciddents don't have many if any survivors!:eek: I do understand what you are saying though, my best friend is a Lt. Colonel in the Air force and she flies all the time and her hubby is a pilot for United Airlines (you know which airlines I'm flying on to get to conference!) and both of them laugh at me all the time when I start talking about getting nervous when I'm about go fly somewhere for a trip!:D But I don't get all freaky a paranoid, I don't give into the spirit of fear!
Anyway though, flying is not near as crazy to me at is use to be!:D

Ok you m ust be having fun...UGGG. Not fair...LOL HAHA. Just kidding Must be hot as hell, because it is soo hot in Florida right now.
WHERE ARE YOU? HAVING TOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE...lol

I'm not afraid of flying...I used to be but no more. My only fear when I fly is that I will kill one of the employees that are rude. Don't get me wrong...direct flights are the only way I will go if I am going to fly (unless PC is paying, then I am fine with it all!!) Last year coming back from conference was the worst I had ever experienced. We figure it will take us 12 hours to drive it. Last year it took us 17 hours to get home (and that is after renting a car...it would have been longer if we flew home the next day). Then the next day I had to travel 200 miles round trip to get out luggage since we were told on the end of the trip...that we surrenderred out luggage!
Don't get me wrong...airlines have a very tough gig. Between weather, safetly, security and keeping costs down...it is a nightmare. They must get SO many wing nuts and people going postal on them...I can't even begin to imagine. But for me, it's time for a change this year!
Ok...gotta go pack for Atlantis:D :D I am getting SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Take care and talk to you all when I get back...no thread killing while I'm gone!

Fear is not a rational thing......my fear of flying is directly related to my fear of heights, and my fear of falling. You can explain the physics and the percentages and chances to me all you want - but it is not going to change that fear! I have flown extensively, and NEVER have I not been scared and nervous wreck - it never gets any easier for me!

My brother laughed when I said I pray during takeoff and landing. He asked if I pray before I drive the car. The Furry Guy said, "Yes, she does."I'm not really afraid of flying. I understand the statistics. However, I can't help but think about the fact that if I'm driving along in my car and have mechanical difficulty, I can just pull over. In a plane, not so much.

raebates said:
My brother laughed when I said I pray during takeoff and landing. He asked if I pray before I drive the car. The Furry Guy said, "Yes, she does."

I'm not really afraid of flying. I understand the statistics. However, I can't help but think about the fact that if I'm driving along in my car and have mechanical difficulty, I can just pull over. In a plane, not so much.

I pray when driving as well as when flying. In judaism we have a special prayer we say that asks g-d to give us a safe journey. I've found that my trips go much better since I've done better at remembering to say it at the beginning of the trip. When I'm driving and things are going bad I can usually figure out I forgot to say the prayer and I'll pull the car over to recite it safely and then drive again and things always get better.

God is merciful.

Related to I Am at Ft Lauderdale Airport...getting Ready to Boiard a Freaking

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking accessories, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant either in-person at a cooking demonstration or party, or online through their personal website.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and receive free and discounted products as a hostess. You can also earn rewards for hosting a virtual party.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and accessories, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and small appliances. They also have a variety of pantry items such as spices, sauces, and mixes.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through the company's website. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, host parties, and build a team of consultants under you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies