1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC - Supply Order

1. Hi All, I'm mostly a lurker around here but find your information very helpful. Do you know if there is a limit on the HWC items on supply order? I'm going to a Breast Cancer 3 day event this month and want to donate a set of the daisy plates for their raffle, however I want some for myself as well. Can I order more than one of each of the items?

Thanks again for your help!

Apr 7, 2009
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

On all samples we are only allowed to purchase 1 of each. In May you can order as many as you would like on a personal order.

3. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

That is a good question and Harriet I am not so sure. They are on the Supply order this year. I did a P3 order for these and put in three sets of plates and it took. Now, whether or not it would pass through HO is another story. I wish I had time to check but I simply can't.

Apr 7, 2009
  4. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

where do you find the numbers for the HWC items? Sorry... I can't seem to find them!
    Thanks!

Apr 7, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

type in....
    JN16
    JN17
    JN18
    JN19
    JN20
    I think we are only allowed 1 of each...

Apr 7, 2009
  6. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

Found them! thanks!

Apr 7, 2009
  7. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

If you read last week's Weekly Bites it states we can only order 1 of each Help Whip Cancer guest special.

8. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm trying to do a supply order and would really like to put it in tonight as I'm doing a craft fair May 2nd and really want to have them to display and I tried putting these numbers in but nothing is coming up can anyone help????????????:eek:

Apr 16, 2009
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You probably need to update your version of P3.

Apr 16, 2009
  10. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Do an update for sure.
    I ordered supplies last week and all the numbers were there.
    And yep, I did only order one set of each.
    The only thing irking me is that they are not yet on our PWS. I have a feeling as with the June Specials, they may not be out ther euntil the 1st of May. OH WELL!

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?