• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Support: HWC Supplies for Breast Cancer 3-Day Event - Order Now!

In summary, you can order as many sets of the daisy plates as you would like on a personal order, but you are only allowed to purchase 1 of each item on a supply order.
amwalgrave
Hi All, I'm mostly a lurker around here but find your information very helpful. Do you know if there is a limit on the HWC items on supply order? I'm going to a Breast Cancer 3 day event this month and want to donate a set of the daisy plates for their raffle, however I want some for myself as well. Can I order more than one of each of the items?

Thanks again for your help!

On all samples we are only allowed to purchase 1 of each. In May you can order as many as you would like on a personal order.

That is a good question and Harriet I am not so sure. They are on the Supply order this year. I did a P3 order for these and put in three sets of plates and it took. Now, whether or not it would pass through HO is another story. I wish I had time to check but I simply can't.

where do you find the numbers for the HWC items? Sorry... I can't seem to find them!
Thanks!

type in....
JN16
JN17
JN18
JN19
JN20
I think we are only allowed 1 of each...

Found them! thanks!

If you read last week's Weekly Bites it states we can only order 1 of each Help Whip Cancer guest special.

Ginger428 said:
type in....
JN16
JN17
JN18
JN19
JN20
I think we are only allowed 1 of each...

I'm trying to do a supply order and would really like to put it in tonight as I'm doing a craft fair May 2nd and really want to have them to display and I tried putting these numbers in but nothing is coming up can anyone help????????????:eek:

kcmckay said:
I'm trying to do a supply order and would really like to put it in tonight as I'm doing a craft fair May 2nd and really want to have them to display and I tried putting these numbers in but nothing is coming up can anyone help????????????:eek:

You probably need to update your version of P3.

Do an update for sure.
I ordered supplies last week and all the numbers were there.
And yep, I did only order one set of each.
The only thing irking me is that they are not yet on our PWS. I have a feeling as with the June Specials, they may not be out ther euntil the 1st of May. OH WELL!

What is Hwc - Supply Order?

Hwc - Supply Order is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to order supplies and products for their business.

How do I access Hwc - Supply Order?

You can access Hwc - Supply Order by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Hwc - Supply Order" link in the menu.

What supplies can I order through Hwc - Supply Order?

You can order a variety of Pampered Chef supplies and products through Hwc - Supply Order, including kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks, and more.

Is there a minimum order requirement for Hwc - Supply Order?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $50 for Hwc - Supply Order. This helps us keep costs low and ensures that you receive your products in a timely manner.

How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders placed through Hwc - Supply Order are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. However, during busy seasons, such as holidays, processing and shipping times may be slightly longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies