• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Preorder Form: Did You Get One Last Year?

In summary, a discussion was held about a HWC preorder form and its use for collecting orders for limited time items. Participants shared tips on using the form at shows and fundraisers, as well as editing the tax information for individual use. Some confusion was cleared up about the price of the microfiber towels, which are sold individually for $8.50. The conversation ended with one participant sharing their goal to raise over $6000 by the end of May using the preorder form. Various resources were also shared, such as a website for editing PDF files and converting the form to Excel.
stacywhitlow
Does anyone have a HWC preorder form? I got one from here last year but don't have it anymore. Thanks!

Thanks! That is the one I was looking for. Now I just have to change out the pics. Hopefully as easily done as said.

Please share if/when you get it done! I was just thinking a day or 2 ago about making pre-orders available at my upcoming open house !

Yes, please share when you get the pics updated!

Does anyone have the prices of the items as well as the host special stuff? I must have missed all of that. If you do please post - thanks!!!!

pampered1224 said:
Does anyone have the prices of the items as well as the host special stuff? I must have missed all of that. If you do please post - thanks!!!!

I sent you a message...

This isn't the best but maybe it can help.

Attachments

• HWC Order Form 2009.pdf
    263.4 KB · Views: 582
I think it's great! Good job! Thanks!

Looks Great! Thanks!!

julia.poe said:

Can you redo this without the tax on it?

e-mail me with your tax info and I can redo it with your info if you like so everything is typed. Or, I can e-mail it to you in excel so you can add your info.

Wow, that is GREAT!! Thanks for posting!!

Wow! That looks great! So how do you guys go about using it? This is my first time with HWC.

babywings76 said:
Wow! That looks great! So how do you guys go about using it? This is my first time with HWC.

I put this out at shows in April sometimes to start collecting orders for the items. I also have posted the flyer at work and handed this out for HWC fundraisers before. Gives people the opportunity to just get these limited time orders.

So do you make an information flyer about the program to go along with it and leave it places, too?When you pass it out at shows in April, does it hurt sales for that night? Are they paying for it then? Do you put it under another show in May and then deliver the items to everyone or do they pay direct shipping?

julia.poe said:
e-mail me with your tax info and I can redo it with your info if you like so everything is typed. Or, I can e-mail it to you in excel so you can add your info.

I thought if you did it without the tax everyone could use it (It would be more generic) that's all.

Can someone convert this to Word so I can change the tax, ours is 7%. Thanks Julia, very nice!
Happy Saturday!!
Deb

Check out this site:http://www.pdfescape.com/Someone posted about this site and I went to it and it is awesome! You can edit Adobe pdf files.

babywings76 said:
Check out this site:

http://www.pdfescape.com/

Someone posted about this site and I went to it and it is awesome! You can edit Adobe pdf files.

That site is GREAT! But I don't think it will cover over or change something that's on a doc - it does let you add to it though.

That's why I asked her to remove the shipping from the doc.

It will. Go to Tools then add whiteout. Then you can put in a next text box where the old one was. If it disappears behind the whiteout, click on it then Edit -> Move Object Forward. HTH!!! Here is the one I made with it saying 7% tax. I'm also including one without any header in that column.

Attachments

• HWC_Order_Form_2009.pdf
    263.9 KB · Views: 403
  • HWC_Order_Form_2009(2).pdf
    263.6 KB · Views: 360
Here is the PDF without the tax information.

Attachments

• HWC Order Form 2009.pdf
    263.2 KB · Views: 533
It has a "white-out" tool. Would that work?

Thanks for posting these. It will be great to be able to get advanced orders!

Thank you for this form. I appreciate all you do!!!

how do you all use this? do you enter them as individual orders?

How far in advance do you take orders for these? I have a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society this Thursday and it would be a great fit if I can start taking orders now.

I was studying the flyers last night and noticed that the microfiber towels picture shows 2 towels and the header states towels as opposed to towel. Are they being sold as a set of 2 or just 1 towel? I would think for the price it would be 1 towel.

TIA

Hariett you are correct. It is one towel for $8.50. I put a blurb on my info to that effect as I already had people ask. I put in that two towels are shown, but are one for $8.50. Was not taking any chances!
I am starting now!!! That $4260 you see WILL BE OVER $6000 if I can help by the end of May! That's my goal.
On Saturday I am presenting a form that looks like an order form but all I am asking for are "pledges" to purchase. I will explain that I am looking for pledges and that all I would like now are names and phone numbers if my guests are interested in helping in May by placing their orders. I will start calling the end of April. I am also looking for "venues" where I can set up a table to display and take orders. Already have one at a church of one of my hosts for May 9th. I have two more looking at their churches as well. I am going to do everyting in my power to make my 13 reasons proud!! So starting early is the best way. Last year I started the end of March and we had what all my guests deemed were "crappy" pink things! Not worth the money so... The plates got them though. I already have promised sales - get this - 32 sets!!! 16 people want two sets each! (I only need 300 sets of plates sold to hit that $6000 mark!) Can you imagine what I can do if I start now???!!!

Last edited:
Wow, that is great, John!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Thanks for clarifying the price on the towels for me. Now to see if I can get the flyer corrected to reflect towel not towels.

julia.poe said:
Here is the PDF without the tax information.

Can you fix the flyer to reflect that the price is for one towel not towels?

TIA!!!!!

julia.poe said:

GREAT JOB!!!! Thanks

Only one thing..... Isn't it just ONE towel for the $8.50 price???

Am I wrong?

I just wanted to post the HWC Pre-order form that I will be using. I thought maybe someone else might want to use it also. Just be sure to add all your own info onto the form. Linda

Attachments

• HWC 09 pre order.doc
    875.5 KB · Views: 573
time2cook said:
I just wanted to post the HWC Pre-order form that I will be using. I thought maybe someone else might want to use it also. Just be sure to add all your own info onto the form. Linda

This is great! Love the idea of a individual order from to use in conjuction with the tally board type.

Thanks

julia.poe said:

This is AWESOME!!!! Thanks!

time2cook said:

After seeing this one, I'm using it! I love how is explains the program, so I feel comfortable leaving them at doctor offices, local businesses, etc.!! Thanks for posting!!

time2cook said:

Be sure you change for Round Up to reflect Feeding America instead of America's Second Harvest on the form. Great form though!

I had forgotten to do that on my earlier ones. Not only that though, make sure people know the Round-up is going to Feeding America still in May and not HWC. People assume it will go to HWC but I want to make sure I do not misrepresent anything on these forms.

1. Did you get an HWC preorder form last year?

Yes, I did receive an HWC preorder form last year. It is a standard practice for Pampered Chef consultants to receive a new preorder form each year.

2. Does anyone have an HWC preorder form?

Yes, some consultants may still have an HWC preorder form from last year. However, it is important to note that the form may have changed for this year's HWC collection.

3. Can I get an HWC preorder form if I didn't get one last year?

Yes, you can request an HWC preorder form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the most updated version for this year's collection.

4. I got an HWC preorder form from here last year, but I don't have it anymore. Can I get another one?

Yes, you can request another HWC preorder form from your consultant. They will be able to provide you with a new form or send you a digital copy.

5. What do I do if I didn't receive an HWC preorder form?

If you did not receive an HWC preorder form from your consultant, you can reach out to them and request one. You can also check your email or Pampered Chef's website for a digital copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • ChefPeg