• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Postcard Invitations for Easy and Efficient Party Planning

In summary, Hwc Postcard Invitations are customizable postcards designed by Pampered Chef for hosting in-home cooking parties. You can order them through your Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. These invitations can be personalized with party details and contact information, and there are various designs to choose from. It takes approximately 7-10 business days to receive the invitations after placing an order.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Did anyone make up a hwc invitation that they can share with me. I'm looking for one that can be made to have 4 to a page.

Thanks,

Karen

I know, I love that postcard but on the front it has the verbage about hosting a show in May and I think that might confuse some people and I couldn't figure out how to remove it from my copy of the original.

Joy if you are out there, can it be done?

Karen

1. What are Hwc Postcard Invitations?

Hwc Postcard Invitations are customizable postcards designed by Pampered Chef for hosting in-home cooking parties.

2. How do I order Hwc Postcard Invitations?

You can order Hwc Postcard Invitations through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I personalize the Hwc Postcard Invitations?

Yes, you can personalize the Hwc Postcard Invitations with the date, time, and location of your cooking party, as well as your contact information.

4. Are there different designs for Hwc Postcard Invitations?

Yes, there are multiple designs to choose from for Hwc Postcard Invitations, including seasonal and themed options.

5. How long does it take to receive the Hwc Postcard Invitations after ordering?

It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive your Hwc Postcard Invitations after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenpottratz
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
stefani2