• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Information is Available for HWC Pink Products for October?

In summary, the "Hwc Pink Products for October" promotion is a special campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research. It includes a variety of pink products such as kitchen tools and cookware, and 25% of the proceeds from their sales will be donated to breast cancer organizations. The promotion is only valid during the month of October, but the pink products can be purchased as gifts for others.
kewaters
Has anyone heard any additional information about the products for Oct.? Aside from them being announced in the PC News wire, I haven't seen anything about them. How are customers able to purchase them, are there any print materials available, etc.? Will there be anything posted on our websites? Maybe this info was available somewhere, but I don't remember seeing anything, so sorry in advance if it was.

In Oct they are usually only available for purchase on individual orders through personal websites. October isn't as big of a promotion as May is for HWC.

They're usually considered outlet purchases in October, so they'll be available only through individual PWS orders, and will be "while supplies last."

ok, thanks. i'm only a few months in to my pc business, so still tryign to figure everyhting out. thanks!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to provide you with some additional information about the products for October. As you mentioned, they were announced in the PC News wire and are now available for purchase. Customers can purchase them through our websites or through a party. There are also print materials available, such as the monthly flyer and catalogs, which showcase the new products. Additionally, you can find information about the products on our websites under the "New Products" tab. I hope this helps and happy selling!

1. What is the "Hwc Pink Products for October" promotion all about?

The "Hwc Pink Products for October" promotion is a special campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research during the month of October. During this time, a portion of the proceeds from the sales of select pink products will be donated to breast cancer organizations.

2. Which products are included in the "Hwc Pink Products for October" promotion?

There are a variety of pink products included in the promotion, ranging from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Some examples include the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Pink Silicone Mixing Bowls, and the Pink Ceramic Egg Cooker.

3. How much of the proceeds from the pink products will be donated?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the proceeds from the sales of the pink products to various breast cancer organizations. This includes both online and in-person orders during the month of October.

4. Can I purchase the pink products outside of October and still have a portion of the proceeds donated?

Unfortunately, the "Hwc Pink Products for October" promotion is only valid during the month of October. However, Pampered Chef does have other charitable initiatives throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on their website and social media pages for future opportunities to support important causes.

5. Can I buy the pink products as gifts for others?

Absolutely! The pink products make for great gifts, especially for those who are passionate about supporting breast cancer research. Plus, not only will you be giving a thoughtful gift, but you'll also be making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • gabsansal
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • otisbg