• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc or Relay 4 Life Fundraiser Show in a Store?

In summary, you have been approached by a kitchen showroom owner to showcase PC products and support a local cause. To make the event successful, you can plan a menu, set up displays, advertise, partner with R4L, and have a raffle or silent auction. Good luck!
jdavis
:confused: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:
Ok, here is my question...I have a guy from a nearby town who owns a place that builds kitchens (counters, cabinets...) the deal is he is wanting to 'drum-up' some more business and wants me to come in and show off PC stuff and I thought it would be a good idea to do it as a fundraiser either HWC or for someone local, he says he donates to R4L and he knows the people so he thought it would be a good idea to do it like that also. The problem is I don't have a clue how to do it, like maybe make a few recipes ahead of time (but what?) and set up some displays in different areas, and how would we advertise it??? I just started in January and I have purchased some other things including the new stuff, but I am not sure how to go about this. I think he is might want to let the R4L people go around and try to bring people in also. Any suggestions anybody???

Hi there! It sounds like a great opportunity to promote your PC business and also support a local cause. Here are some ideas for how to make it a successful event:1. Plan a menu: Start by selecting a few recipes that you think would be easy to make and showcase the versatility of PC products. Make a mix of sweet and savory dishes, and make sure to include some vegetarian options as well.2. Set up displays: You can set up different stations around the kitchen showroom to showcase different PC products and how they can be used. For example, have a station for the Instant Pot, another for the Quick Cooker, and one for the Air Fryer. Make sure to have the products on display and also have some prepared dishes for people to try.3. Advertise: Use social media to promote the event and invite people to come and support the fundraiser. You can also reach out to local community groups and organizations to spread the word.4. Partner with R4L: Since the kitchen owner already has a connection with R4L, it would be great to involve them in the event. See if they can help with promoting the event and also have a presence at the event to share information about their cause.5. Have a raffle or silent auction: To raise more funds for the cause, you can have a raffle or silent auction with PC products as prizes. This will also attract more people to the event.I hope these suggestions help. Good luck with your event!

Hello! First of all, congratulations on your new business! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products and support a good cause. As for the fundraiser, there are a few things you can do to make it a success. First, I would suggest selecting a few recipes that can be easily prepared and demonstrated during the event, such as a dip or appetizer. This will not only showcase your products, but also give attendees a taste of what they can make at home with them. You can also have some pre-made samples for people to try. Next, set up your displays in different areas of the store, such as the kitchen area or near the checkout. This will attract the attention of shoppers and encourage them to come over and learn more about Pampered Chef. To advertise the event, you can create flyers or posters to display in the store and around the community, as well as share on social media. You can also reach out to local media outlets and see if they would be interested in covering the event. Lastly, it's a great idea to have representatives from the R4L organization present to share information about the cause and how attendees can get involved. This will add another layer to the event and bring in more potential customers. Overall, the key to a successful fundraiser show is to have a good mix of product demonstrations, samples, and information about the cause. I hope this helps and best of luck with your event!

1. What is the Hwc or Relay 4 Life Fundraiser Show in a Store?

The Hwc or Relay 4 Life Fundraiser Show in a Store is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can come and shop for their favorite kitchen and cooking products while also supporting a good cause. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the Hwc or Relay 4 Life organization to help fund cancer research and support services for those affected by cancer.

2. When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place at a participating Pampered Chef store location on a designated date and time. You can check our website or social media pages for announcements on upcoming events near you.

3. How can I participate in the fundraiser show?

To participate in the fundraiser show, simply visit the designated store location during the event and shop for your favorite Pampered Chef products. A portion of your purchase will be automatically donated to the Hwc or Relay 4 Life organization.

4. Can I still support the fundraiser if I am unable to attend the event?

Yes, you can still support the fundraiser by making a purchase through our online store during the designated event time. Just make sure to use the designated fundraiser code at checkout to ensure a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Hwc or Relay 4 Life organization.

5. What products are eligible for the fundraiser?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the fundraiser, including our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. However, please note that only purchases made during the designated event time and at participating store locations will count towards the fundraiser donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24