• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Oct: Get Ready for 'Past Years' Products!

In summary, "Past Years" products are previously released items that are being brought back for a limited time. These products will be available both online and through consultants, and their prices may vary. You can use your consultant discount on these products, but some items may be excluded from discounts. Additionally, there will be new products released for this promotion, which can be found in the October catalog or on the website.
kaseydee
Gold Member
They just sent an email to us about the products for HWC Oct. There will be past years items available.:chef::love:

I love them. This is my first year and I LOVE the measure-all.

I can't wait!! I am hoping they will have the bar board and knife again and some other items.

1. What does "Past Years" products mean?

"Past Years" products refer to items from previous catalogs or seasons that are being brought back for a limited time. These items may have been popular in the past and are now being offered again for customers who missed out or want to stock up on their favorites.

2. Will these products be available online or only through a consultant?

These products will be available both online and through consultants. You can purchase them directly from the website or through a consultant's party or individual order.

3. Are the prices the same as when these items were originally released?

The prices for these "Past Years" products may vary. Some items may have a discounted price while others may have the same price as when they were originally released. You can check the website or with your consultant for specific pricing.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on these products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on these "Past Years" products. However, please note that some items may be excluded from discounts due to manufacturer restrictions.

5. Are there any new products being released for this promotion?

Yes, there will be new products released for this promotion in addition to the "Past Years" products. These new items will be available for a limited time and can be found in the October catalog or on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gabsansal
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cwinter474