• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?

oops. ;)If you do advanced editing there is an `a button and thats for special characters. Then the "r" we need is there! :) It took me a bit too to find it just now! :)SWEET thank you!If you do advanced editing there is an `a button and thats for special characters. Then the "r" we need is there! :) It took me a bit too to find it just now! :)
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone created HWC biz cards on Vista Print? I'd love to see a copy of it. Can you post it here?

I have several. :rolleyes:Front:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/HWC/CardFront.jpgBack:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/HWC/CardBack.jpg
(I got that basic text from Kate J.)Magnet:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/HWC/magnet.jpgInvitation:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/HWC/invite.jpg
I'm going to send these to past hosts to get them interested in booking for May. hmm... I should get them out now.VistaPrint also has an awareness ribbon keychain that you can change the color to pink. I have a few of them (ordered 1 per order when they were free through email specials). I'm going to give them to May hosts. They have my name and number on them.

thanks Ann!

SWEET, I knew someone would post some ideas! ;) Thanks Ann!

By the way Ann, how do you get the Reg. trade mark to post on vista print. I have tried using those codes alt +0174 or what ever and I can never get it to print out!??

There's a little button for inserting special characters. I use option-R, since I'm on a Mac.

These are my post cards that I made to hand out to people. I also attached the car magnet I made.

hwc magnet.jpg

hwc2009front.jpg

hwc2009 back.jpg

Very sweet ladies!! I haven't really ever thought of pursuing it like this, but I love the ideas and may I say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vista!!! I just got the cutest "dots" pens from them with my info them. Not like our dots, but it's dots!!

You guys are SO creative...I don't have an artistic or creative bone in my body, all the ideas I implement are totally taken from here...you all are wonderful...

ok, how or where did you find the ribbon I wa on for over an hour the other day searching

I search for "pink ribbon" or "awareness ribbon".
I swear that some days different designs are available than on other days.

chefann said:
I search for "pink ribbon" or "awareness ribbon".
I swear that some days different designs are available than on other days.

exactly!!!! Vista drives me crazy. I might have to pay Ann to design and order some for me ;)

Those are great Ann and Kasey. Never really thought about doing something like this before.

That's why I love this site!

Ann & Kasey - are these premium cards?

i searched ribbon, pink ribbon, awareness ribbon, breast cancer ribbon
Thanks for "confirming" they are different on different days

Mine are just the standard postcards that are free most of the time. They are glossy though. I think I added the ribbon that I saved in my pics. Email me & I will email you the ribbon.

chefsteph07 said:
You guys are SO creative...I don't have an artistic or creative bone in my body, all the ideas I implement are totally taken from here...you all are wonderful...

I'm really not...I first borrowed some of Ann's ideas last year & since then have just played on the site. They have templates & you just mess around adding art work or text ect. Once you get the hang of it ANYONE can be creative.

Ann your invitation is beautiful!

heat123 said:
By the way Ann, how do you get the Reg. trade mark to post on vista print. I have tried using those codes alt +0174 or what ever and I can never get it to print out!??

If you do advanced editing there is an `a button and thats for special characters. Then the "r" we need is there! :) It took me a bit too to find it just now! :)

Also, i just did address labels with pink background and the ribbon and it was under holiday return address labels.

pamperedlinda said:
Ann & Kasey - are these premium cards?
Yep. There's limited personalization on the cards that are always free. As soon as you do anything detailed, VP automatically updates them to premium.
kaseydee said:
Ann your invitation is beautiful!
Thanks. I saw them and thought it would be a fun way to invite past hosts to host a HWC show.

This http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJt55yAZdBOAB7gG7XA-UWmc-h/doc.html?email= has free premium biz cards.

jbdowd0798 said:
If you do advanced editing there is an `a button and thats for special characters. Then the "r" we need is there! :) It took me a bit too to find it just now! :)

Also, i just did address labels with pink background and the ribbon and it was under holiday return address labels.

SWEET thank you!

where are the postcards listed....i must be having a blonde moment! I cant find them.

Found it! Never mind! BLONDE!

nldavis321 said:
Found it! Never mind! BLONDE!

Hey, Hey, Hey There!

When people say that about blondes - I tell them to look at the roots. They're probably dark...it's all of that bleach, trying to make themselves blonde, that is messing with their brains!:D:p

1. What is the purpose of "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?"

The "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone" is a business tool designed to help independent consultants of Pampered Chef market and promote their business. It allows consultants to create personalized business cards with their contact information and Pampered Chef branding.

2. How do I order "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?"

To order "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone," simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can select the option to order business cards and follow the prompts to customize and place your order.

3. Can I customize the design of my "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?"

Yes, you can customize the design of your "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone" to fit your personal branding. You can choose from a variety of templates, fonts, and colors to create a unique and professional business card that represents your Pampered Chef business.

4. How long does it take to receive my "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?"

The production and shipping time for "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone" varies depending on your location. In general, it takes 7-10 business days for the cards to be produced and shipped to you. You can track the status of your order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum quantity for "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone?"

The minimum quantity for "Hwc Biz Cards From Vista - Anyone" is 100 cards, and the maximum quantity is 1000 cards per order. However, you can place multiple orders if you need more than 1000 cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223