• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc and the Salad Spinner Incentive!

In summary, the Hwc and the Salad Spinner Incentive is a current promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a free Salad Spinner by meeting sales and recruiting goals within a specific time period. To qualify, consultants must be active and meet the designated goals, which will be communicated by their team leader or through the Pampered Chef website. Each consultant can only earn one Salad Spinner through this incentive, but can continue to participate in subsequent periods. If qualified, consultants will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their reward, which will be shipped directly to them. The Salad Spinner Incentive is available to all active consultants, including those outside of the United States.
Thanks SO much for sharing this! I've been dying to know!:D

AWESOME! Now I'll have 2 of those gigundous bowls! WOO!

Oh god..how I love pink..haha. Yes I love purple too!!

Related to Hwc and the Salad Spinner Incentive!

1. What is Hwc and the Salad Spinner Incentive?

Hwc and the Salad Spinner Incentive is a current promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to earn a free Salad Spinner by achieving certain sales and recruiting goals during a specific time period.

2. How do I qualify for the Salad Spinner Incentive?

To qualify for the Salad Spinner Incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet both sales and recruiting goals during the designated time frame. These goals will be communicated to you by your team leader or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I earn more than one Salad Spinner through this incentive?

No, each consultant can only earn one free Salad Spinner through this incentive. However, you can continue to participate and earn rewards for meeting the goals in subsequent incentive periods.

4. How will I receive my free Salad Spinner?

If you qualify for the Salad Spinner Incentive, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your free Salad Spinner. You will have a specific time frame to claim your reward and it will be shipped directly to you.

5. Is the Salad Spinner Incentive available internationally?

Yes, the Salad Spinner Incentive is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants, including those located outside of the United States. However, shipping times may vary for international consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peachey
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat