• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner

In summary, the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" is a kitchen tool that helps to easily wash and dry lettuce and other leafy greens. It has a capacity of 6 quarts and is also suitable for washing and drying other fruits and vegetables. The spinner works by placing the greens inside, securing the lid, and then turning the handle to remove excess water. It is also dishwasher safe and made with high-quality materials for durability and longevity.
jrstephens
I told Russel I had to share this with yall. He spun that thing all night long when it came in. My son, Luke, loved it too but I think his dad had more fun that he did! Every time he sees it out Russell has to spin it! I told him I was glad I earned him some entertainment!:D :cool:

I brought mine to my last show, and the biggest oh and ahs came from the host's bf! He said that he would be encouraged to eat more salad if they had it! haha....so good thing one of the guests booked for July!

don't get me started on ANOTHER SALAD SPINNER THREAD!!!ROTFLMBO!!:D :eek:
My hubby keeps trying to come out and join my fun, but I'm being selfish!!:p I'll let him play later, why should he get to play and walk away, if he wants to play, he needs to stay in the kitchen and finish what he started...! Boy this post could really be misinterpreted!:eek: :D LOL!

Related to Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner

What is the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" and how does it work?

The "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" is a kitchen tool that helps to easily wash and dry lettuce and other leafy greens. It works by placing the greens inside the spinner, securing the lid, and then turning the handle to spin the greens and remove excess water.

Is the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" is dishwasher safe. The lid and basket can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

What is the capacity of the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner"?

The "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" has a capacity of 6 quarts, making it suitable for washing and drying a large amount of greens at once.

Can the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" be used for other foods besides lettuce?

Yes, the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" can also be used to wash and dry other fruits and vegetables, such as berries and herbs.

Is the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the "Husband and Son Love Salad Spinner" is made with high-quality materials and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. With proper care, it can be used for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • JAE