• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Set up an Online Show

In summary, to set up an online show with Pampered Chef, you will need to become a consultant and create a free personal website. You can customize your virtual show with your own branding and products. Inviting guests can be done through multiple methods and you can earn host rewards for hosting an online show. Even if guests are unable to attend, you can still receive the same benefits as a host. Your consultant can provide assistance with setting up the show and gathering orders.
Mr. Pampered Chef
Hello All
I am wondering 2 things 1. are we able to host our on online show, and 2. how would you go about doing it. when I look at the options I see the catalog, cooking, fundraiser and wedding, but nothing for online shows...any help would be great.
Cheers

Just call it a catalog show and deicde how long you want it to be open.

Yes you can hold your own show ,caddy how open house what ever
On your PWS put in your name as the host ect just as you do any other show .send out evites ect get orders ect . Then just put them into your own show

chef131doreen said:
Then just put them into your own show

Do you mean my Pampered Partner..Canada's version...or can you run the whole thing on you PWS?

If it's a show, you'll need to process and submit through PP, but you can collect orders on your PWS. (The only PWS orders that DON'T have to go through PP/P3 are individual non-show orders.)

so would it be better to just send out an e-mail and ask them all to click on the non-show order tab?...

If they do that, then they'll all be submitting individual orders. If you put them in as a catalog show, then you can use the host benefits to supplement your kit.

Set it up as a catalog show (with your name as the host) on your PWS. Then your guests would enter your name (as the host) and proceed from there to place their order just like they would for any other show.

Related to How Would You Set up an Online Show

1. How do I set up an online show with Pampered Chef?

To set up an online show with Pampered Chef, you will need to first become a consultant and create a free personal website. Then, you can use the tools provided on your website to create a virtual show and invite your guests to attend. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance with setting up your show.

2. Can I customize my online show with my own branding and products?

Yes, you can customize your online show with your own branding and products. As a consultant, you have the ability to create your own personalized website and choose which products you would like to feature in your virtual show. This allows you to showcase your personal touch and unique product offerings to your guests.

3. How do I invite guests to my online show?

You can invite guests to your online show by sharing the link to your virtual show through email, social media, or by creating personalized invitations. You can also use the invite tools provided on your personal website to easily send out invitations to your contacts.

4. Can I earn host rewards for hosting an online show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for hosting an online show. As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host offers based on the sales from your virtual show. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific host rewards and benefits that are currently available.

5. Can I still receive the same benefits as a host if my guests are unable to attend the online show?

Yes, you can still receive the same benefits as a host even if your guests are unable to attend the online show. Your consultant can work with you to gather orders from your guests and ensure that you receive all the host rewards and benefits that you are eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Nut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel