• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Respond to This??!

In summary, the host is very busy and does not have time to host a party. However, she would love to order from a Pampered Chef show.
SillyChef
** I asked her to host a Pampered Chef show*

HER REPLY---

Thank you for the offer but I don't I am able to host a party.. I would love to attend a party.. But we have really busy schedules.. with My husbands two jobs and the girls and work/childcare.. You know..

Thanks again,

:confused: :(

It seems like she is being very honest and sincere with you. Let her know you appreciate that and would be happy to put her orders on shows you have open (to get her $4 shipping) and would love to invite her to your open house/mystery host, etc. Also, ask for a referral. You might want to wait a while on this one, but it seems like the business opportunity might be for her.

Do you think I should say something about a catalog party? Or just get her to a Pampered Chef one a.s.a.p. then talk to her about it there?

Don't push it. When she orders something, ask her if she has any friends that need/want to order. If she does, let her know what to do (3 orders that get the guest special) and that she can get discounts on her order. If she gets 5 people to get the guest special, she can get free product. Make it simple and easy. You don't want to lose someone who just wants to order! Also, ask her if you can keep her informed of specials. Tell her you have a few customers who like to order on a monthly basis (I have them, if you don't yet, you will) and would she like you to call her when you are going to place that order. HTH

And, don't worry, Margie!! ALL of us have heard just about those exact words.....and countless times. Don't let it get you down. It's not that she's saying no to you, she's saying no to the (awesome) hosting opportunity. Just let her know that maybe you'll check back with her in a few months and maybe things won't be so hectic for her. You could always let her know about the Catalog Show option (definitely mention an "Online Show" if you have a website....that always seems to attract some interest because it's so easy). Or see if there are particular items she wants to get when they're on some sort of special and you can contact her if they happen to ever be the host special.

Good luck!:D

I just called a host who booked off a show in October. She wanted the Double Burner Griddle, too! So, her show was scheduled for December 11 and was pushed back to "call me after the holidays". So I did. And she seemed upset with me - very cold - and basically said she would not be having a show. I didn't want to push it, so I didn't ask why. Sometimes I don't want to hear something like "you call me too much" or something that they see as me doing to them....whatever. Anyhoo, I made sure she didn't want to ever book with me and left it at that. I don't want to lose a customer over it. Could be that hubby wasn't too happy with the show and/or me calling her when she asked me to...

Here is what I sent:

Hey Maggie!

That isn't a problem. I will let you know when I have a show around your area so that I can get you on the guest list. I totally understand how things get, especially after the holidays. I do want to let you know that you can visit my Pampered Chef website to check out what is this months special. Thank you for at least getting back to me, and being honest. Can I ask you to please let anyone interested about Pampered Chef or the Naughty Nights stuff to contact me? Thanks again.

My Website:
/margiegilbert

P.S. If you would like me to send you monthly updates on specials as well as recipes, send me your email address! Thanks!

-Margie

BTW- This person is actually someone I went to High School with, so that is why I am so casual with her. :D

Sounded perfect! I would even use this for a person I didn't know too well. Great Job!

Thanks Kate! :D

Next time, ask for a referral. This is not something most of us are used to doing but it really does work. "Thanks for getting back to me. Since this isn't a good time for you, do you have a friend who might like to schedule a cooking show?"

Busy, busy, busy
SillyChef said:
** I asked her to host a Pampered Chef show*

HER REPLY---

Thank you for the offer but I don't I am able to host a party.. I would love to attend a party.. But we have really busy schedules.. with My husbands two jobs and the girls and work/childcare.. You know..

Thanks again,

:confused: :(

I understand that some of my hosts are so busy that they might never host a show but the possibility of having a catalog show is great.
Especially when they see they can get great benefits with half the work. I mean who can't pass around a catalog to friends, neighbors and co-workers? I haven't met the lady who can't, if she wants to earn stuff for FREE. Don't pressure her but mention it.
Hello XXXX,
I totally understand about busy schedules, and it sounds like you definitely have your hands full. I really appreciate your business and I will be sure to let you know when I am having a party by your home or you can always tag your order onto any one of the shows I have open for the month. That way you are guaranteed the $4 shiipping on no matter how much you order. Just to let you know catalog shows are another option for you with your busy schedule. With a catalog show you can show the catalogs to friends, neighbors, co-workers, and even let your husband take one to work to gather orders. You earn FREE products, half price items and discounts just like when you host a home kitchen show. Whatever you decide just let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Debbie :D

WHAT I WROTE BEFORE:

That isn't a problem. I will let you know when I have a show around your area so that I can get you on the guest list. I totally understand how things get, especially after the holidays. I do want to let you know that you can visit my Pampered Chef website to check out what is this months special. Thank you for at least getting back to me, and being honest. Can I ask you to please let anyone interested about Pampered Chef or the Naughty Nights stuff to contact me?

I actually told her to refer people to me. Being a girl from high school, I know she will get the word out! :D Thanks!

Thank you Debbie. You always have great things to say!

1. How do you handle difficult customers?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our clients. If a customer is unhappy with their experience, we first listen to their concerns and try to find a resolution that meets their needs. Our team is trained to remain calm and professional in all situations, and we work to find a solution that leaves the customer satisfied.

2. What if a customer has a problem with a product?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If a customer has an issue with a product, we encourage them to contact us so we can assist them in finding a solution. This may include a replacement, refund, or exchange, depending on the situation. Our goal is to ensure our customers are happy with their purchase and have a positive experience with our products.

3. How do you handle returns and exchanges?

If a customer would like to return or exchange a product, we ask that they contact us within 30 days of their purchase. Our team will work with them to process the return or exchange and provide a refund or replacement. We have a simple and efficient process in place to make returns and exchanges as hassle-free as possible for our customers.

4. How do you ensure the quality of your products?

We take great pride in the quality of our products and have strict standards in place to ensure that they meet our high expectations. We have a team of product testers who thoroughly evaluate each item before it is released to our customers. We also have a satisfaction guarantee, so if a customer is not satisfied with the quality of a product, we will work with them to find a resolution.

5. Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions to our customers, and we recommend signing up for our email newsletter to stay updated on these offers. We also have a host rewards program where customers can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Additionally, we have a clearance section on our website where customers can find discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookie325
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Cindy_PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • ChefBeckyD