• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Shut off the Auto E-Mail Reminder?

In summary, to turn off the auto reminder for a show, go to the "guest list" section and select "NO" for sending out an auto reminder.
babywings76
Gold Member
I need to change the settings for a show. The show is changing to a catalog show, and I don't want it to send out the show reminder e-mails to everyone. I can't seem to find it right now...where do I go to deselect that option?

There is a pull down menu in the "guest list" section. You can select NO for sending an auto reminder (to the left). I actually wish that you had to change it to yes. Be sure to click set the settings or whatever it says.

Yes - I'd love to turn it off completely!

I can't seem to find this option...I don't know maybe I'm just so tired, but I don't see it... :blushing:

guest listedit email (link on right...tiny...under red words indicating the reminder will be sent)3rd question, change to "NO"save auto reminder setting (in right green box)

OH MY GOSH!! What is my problem!! I still can't find it!! I am so blind!!! I go to my show listings. Then I see the show I need to access. I click on "work with guest list". Then it just lists everyone and I can't find an edit email link anywhere. I don't even see it saying that the auto reminder is going to be sent. Am I on the wrong page? Darn it! I wish you could be right here pointing at my screen because apparently I'm blind! :(

It says Work with Guest ListThen it has the fields where you add a new guest entry.Then below that is the big chart with everyone listed.There's the "select action" thing, but I have to pick a guest first, then I went in pretending I'm going to send them a reminder--just in case it's there-and there's nothing. It just is allowing me to send out a reminder, but not an auto one for everyone.

I guess I'll just go in and delete her guest list. They all have said no to coming, so I really don't want an e-mail going out to them. Not everyone replied through their invite, but when I made the reminder phone calls tonight, plus some talked with the host.

on THAT page, there is a statement about the auto reminder. "Edit Email" is in tiny print BELOW that. It takes you to another page.

Maybe for some reason my auto reminder isn't set for this show? I wish I could take a screen shot and show you my page. I know I've seen this before when I've had other shows, but I just am not seeing it on here!

Yeah, it isn't there. I just went into another one of my shows, and clear as anything the reminder notice is there. It just isn't showing on this one show. Maybe it's just not set.

Thanks for your help though! I really appreciate it! :)

no problem. strange though!

I hate the fact that the auto reminder says it comes from me and not the host. I have had several hosts complain about that. It says " MY Pampered Chef show..." and not the hosts. This happens every show.

Nanisu said:
I hate the fact that the auto reminder says it comes from me and not the host. I have had several hosts complain about that. It says " MY Pampered Chef show..." and not the hosts. This happens every show.

Really? Well then I think I'll shut if off for all my shows. Then either I can go in under the hosts password and have it think it's her, or the host can go on and send out reminders manually.

Once you turn it OFF, does anyone know how to turn it back ON??

I automatically turn it off when setting up a show, but if I want to turn it back on later, how do I do it?

Related to How to Shut off the Auto E-Mail Reminder?

1. How do I turn off the auto email reminder for my upcoming Pampered Chef party?

To turn off the auto email reminder for your party, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your party dashboard. Click on "Edit Party" and then select "Party Settings." Under the "Email Reminder" section, uncheck the box next to "Send Reminder Emails" and click "Save Changes."

2. Can I customize the content of the auto email reminder for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the content of the auto email reminder. Follow the same steps as above to access the party settings. Under the "Email Reminder" section, click on "Customize Email." You can then edit the subject line and message of the reminder email. Make sure to click "Save Changes" when you're done.

3. Will turning off the auto email reminder affect my host's guest list?

No, turning off the auto email reminder will not affect your host's guest list. The guest list will still be available for your host to view and manage.

4. If I turn off the auto email reminder, will my guests still receive any reminders?

No, if you turn off the auto email reminder, your guests will not receive any reminders about the party. It is recommended to communicate with your guests through other means, such as phone calls or personal messages, to ensure they are reminded about the party.

5. Can I turn off the auto email reminder for just one specific guest?

No, the auto email reminder can only be turned off for the entire party. If you do not want a specific guest to receive reminder emails, you can manually remove them from the guest list or communicate with them personally about the party details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76