• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Your Fall Kick off Successful?

In summary, for a successful fall kickoff or open house, utilize social media, offer a special promotion, make it interactive, have a bookings game, offer incentives for bookings, and follow up with guests. Don't rely on mail or email invites, make reminder calls, and approach bookings by offering your services to the prospective host. Good luck!
ChefJoyJ
I thought I'd start a thread of tips/ideas on how to make your fall kickoff/open house/last chance, first glance successful.

I'm doing my first fall kickoff (as a last chance, first glance) and am hoping it will be very successful (enough for a aug and sept show, plus *lots* of bookings).

Any ideas?? How do you approach bookings? Sales? Any cute ideas or things that have been successful in the past?

The most important thing is to get people there. Don't rely on mail, or email invites. You have to call them and then do reminder calls. Just like you would coach a host to do. As for ideas on approaching bookings. There is a great interview on CC about this. The consultant that is talking says to offer your services to the prospective host. The way she says it really makes a difference. I suggest taking a listen to the video... https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/activities_events/nmte.html

What a great suggestion!

Suggestions on TEAM Kick-Off Meetings???? My Hosp. Director is having me help plan ours.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your first fall kickoff! It's such an exciting time and I'm sure it will be a success. Here are some tips and ideas that have worked for me in the past:1. Utilize social media: Create a Facebook event for your kickoff and invite your friends, family, and potential customers. You can also post pictures of the products and promotions to generate interest.2. Offer a special promotion: Everyone loves a good deal, so consider offering a special discount or free gift for those who attend your kickoff. This will not only entice people to come, but also encourage them to make a purchase.3. Make it interactive: Instead of just showcasing the products and taking orders, make your kickoff an interactive experience. Have guests try out the products, do a cooking demonstration, or even have a mini cooking competition.4. Bookings game: Create a fun game or activity that will encourage guests to book a party with you. For example, have them spin a wheel or pick a number from a jar to win a prize or discount on their party.5. Offer incentives for bookings: In addition to the game, offer incentives for guests who book a party with you during the kickoff. This could be a free product, extra host rewards, or a special discount.6. Follow up: After the kickoff, make sure to follow up with all the guests who attended. Send them a personalized thank you note and follow up on any bookings or purchases they made.I hope these ideas help make your fall kickoff a success! Remember to be enthusiastic and have fun, and your guests will surely have a great time too. Good luck!

1. How can I get people excited about my Fall Kick off event?

The best way to get people excited about your Fall Kick off event is to create a theme or a fun activity that ties in with the season. This could be a pumpkin carving contest, a chili cook-off, or a fall harvest festival. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who attend.

2. What are some tips for planning a successful Fall Kick off event?

First, set a clear goal for your event and make a detailed plan. Choose a convenient date and time, and promote your event through various channels such as social media, email, and word of mouth. Make sure to have enough product on hand and offer attractive deals or bundles. Lastly, have a positive and energetic attitude to create a fun atmosphere for your guests.

3. How can I make my Fall Kick off event stand out from other events?

One way to make your event stand out is to offer exclusive products or limited edition items that are only available at the Kick off. You can also make your event more interactive by including cooking demonstrations, recipe tastings, or hands-on activities. Additionally, consider partnering with a local charity or organization to give back to the community and make your event more meaningful.

4. How do I effectively promote my Fall Kick off event?

In addition to using social media and email marketing, you can also print flyers or postcards to distribute in your local area. Consider offering a referral program where current customers can bring a friend to the event and receive a discount or free product. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your friends and customers to spread the word.

5. What are some ideas for fun and engaging activities for my Fall Kick off event?

Some ideas for activities at your event could include a cooking class using fall-inspired recipes, a DIY fall decor station, a pumpkin painting or carving station, or a photo booth with fall-themed props. You can also have a raffle or giveaway for attendees to enter by participating in various activities or making purchases. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey