• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Input a Mystery Host Into Pws?

In summary, to input a mystery host into PWS, log in to your consultant account, go to the "Order" tab, and click on "Add Host" under the "Mystery Host" section. You can input multiple mystery hosts by clicking on the "Add Host" button multiple times. After the party ends, the host's information will still be saved in PWS, but can be deleted if needed. You can edit a mystery host's information at any time by going to the "Order" tab and clicking on the host's name. To check if the mystery host has earned any rewards, go to the "Order" tab and click on the host's name. The rewards earned will be listed under the "Rewards
SillyChef
How do I put the mystery host show into the pws system?

pws system?

I would probably put it in your name until you do the drawing.

You could always put your name in as the host (until you choose your mystery host and change it later) or just have them input Mystery Host as the name of the host for any orders off your personal web site. I'm assuming that's what you were asking.

List it under CALENDAR. "Mystery Host" at my home or Smith home. For details, contact Sally Consultant.

1. How do I input a mystery host into PWS?

To input a mystery host into PWS (Pampered Chef's online ordering system), you will need to first log in to your consultant account. Then, go to the "Order" tab and click on "Add Host" under the "Mystery Host" section. From there, you can input the host's name, email address, and any other relevant information. Don't forget to save your changes!

2. Can I input multiple mystery hosts at once?

Yes, you can input multiple mystery hosts at once by clicking on the "Add Host" button multiple times and filling in the required information for each host. This is helpful if you are hosting a large party or event and want to give multiple hosts the chance to earn rewards.

3. What happens to the host's information after the mystery host party ends?

After the mystery host party ends, the host's information will still be saved in PWS. This is helpful if the host decides to book another party in the future or if they want to become a consultant. However, you can also delete the host's information if needed.

4. Can I edit a mystery host's information after it has been inputted into PWS?

Yes, you can edit a mystery host's information at any time. Simply go to the "Order" tab and click on the host's name under the "Mystery Host" section. From there, you can make any necessary changes and save them.

5. How do I know if the mystery host has earned any rewards?

To see if the mystery host has earned any rewards, go to the "Order" tab and click on the host's name under the "Mystery Host" section. The rewards earned will be listed under the "Rewards" column. You can also view the host's rewards on the party's order summary page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies