• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

??? How to Get Things Going After Christmas

In summary, Charlene is mailing out postcards in January to get people motivated. If someone responds to the postcard, they are in the running to win a prize.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
What's everyone doing to get motivated for 2007 and the new year? I feel like I'm in a slump with no January parties booked. How do you get people motivated for parties in January when most are too tired from their holidays and a little too strapped for cash?? I want to focus on fun and pampering as a way to recover from the holidays but just don't know how to phrase this idea.

I have no shows scheduled for January, besides my own online show.. The main reason is because I have been going to theraphy for neck pain and unable to do shows. I am doing better and see my end of January things getting back to normal.

I have already made some January coupon postcards to mail out in morning. I am mailing only 10 this Tuesday and plan to mail 10 out on next Monday.

I am looking for a fun way to get feedback from customers. I was thiinking of putting a monthly question or poll that had to be answered back to me on postcards, websites and emails. All persons answering the question would be in drawing for prize. The question or poll would be very simple: Some ideas?What recipe was featured on my website this month?
What item did you purchase last from PC?
What item is top on your wishlist for PC?
How many people do you email weekly?
How much time to do take to prepare dinner or supper?

Anyone have other good questions?

Charlene

I also need help getting things started. I know everyone says get on the phone!!!! But without a huge customer base or long list of past hosts who do I call? I have made many calls and left many messages. I am beginning to think that I may be the only person who is ever home to answer the phone. I did some flyers on neighbors doors, nothing came of it. So, how do I get bookings without the phone?
I feel you on the new years slump thing! I guess it all comes down to what do I want out of the day? If I decide that then maybe I can do it! Good luck to everyone this new year!

Feeling the sameI also have only one show scheduled for January, having a hard time getting motivated. I really want more out of my buisness, I have been trying to set goals! I have been doing PC for a year now, and my customer base is also saying that they have no money left from the holidays. I would love to get 1/2 price National Confrence, I am thinking of calling buisnesses... people from the phone book, sharing my goals. It might sound drastic, and I need to put my plan into action instead of just thinking about it!!!

I just mailed 30 January coupon postcards to various guest.

Some guest I offered free shipping (ones who order often) and some offered 10% off pantry items (ones who ordered pantry items). On the postcard I annouced the Jan. and Feb. specials.

I am going to track feedback. I do have phone number for all I send to and plan to call them to check if they received the coupon.

I am trying postcards because I think some on emails are not getting ready because of customers spam protections.

Postcards are cheaper to mail then newsletters. I plan to mail 30 a month for next 3 months and see what happens, that's one day. But I'll mail them on the mailing day of month.

My second mailing of each month will hand written thank you notes to past hostess and indiviual website orders. I had one $65 order in December on individual website(preivous guest). And also had 1 $55 indiviual order for December.

I printed my customer list from day I started (July 2005- December 2006), I had 115 different customers with some purchasing more than once. I felt this was good since the first 6 months or long was hardly nothing due to Katrina. Things are gettin better here in Louisiana.

Today I also purchsed myself 2 pieces of PC clothing. I got the brown cardigan and the lilac jacket. I already have a few t shirts. I figured I would wear the sweater and jackets more. People do stop you when you wear PC clothing.

Hope everyone a good year.

Charlene

Working towards $15,000 career sales!!!!!

Good luck Charlene- and I would love to know your results!! Do you do follow up calls, or just wait for them to contact you?

posted by cbord

Can you please post these postcards?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

One of the ladies from the HO came last fall to give the directors in our area a training. She suggested that we share our database with our downline. After having 350 shows, there is no way I can do customer care calls for all of the customers and hosts. By sharing that info with our downline, they have someone to call and ask how their products are doing (even if it's been years since the show) and give tips for the products. You never know where the conversation will lead after advising them what the upcoming Jan specials are...

Here's the postcard.
Trish1953 said:
posted by cbord

Can you please post these postcards?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Pampered Chef January 2007 Coupon
From your consultant, Charlene BXXXX.

This coupon entitles you to FREE SHIPPING up to $4.50 on one order placed between 1/1/2007-1/21/2007.
Your order must be placed directly with Charlene either by email, [email protected] OR
phone 985-507-1XXXX Orders deadline is 1/21/2007.

In January 2007, guest ordering $60 or more in products (before shipping and taxes) choose one of our chef’s tools FREE ---- $12 value!!!!!
January 2007 hostess special is one piece of OPEN STOCK cookware for 60% off.
February 2007 hostess special is get 2 pieces of stoneware collections for 60% off when you host a show and have sales over $150.(Before tax and shipping.)

SHOW SALES MUST BE $150.00 BEFORE TAXES AND SHIPPING TO GET HOSTESS SPECIAL!!!!
Host a Pampered Chef Catalog and/or online show in Jan. or Feb. 2007 with Charlene, and get Bamboo Spoon Set FREE at closing of your show.
Contact info: 985-507-XXXX [email protected]
Website www.pamperedchef.biz/charnsXXXXXX.com

I printed these on Avery 8386 4x6 cards. I hand wrote all addresses to give the personal touch.

Charlene

Related to ??? How to Get Things Going After Christmas

1. How can I use my new kitchen gadgets and tools from Christmas effectively?

The best way to get started is to pick one or two new items and focus on incorporating them into your daily cooking routine. Try out a new recipe or experiment with different techniques using your new tools. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or watch online tutorials for inspiration.

2. What can I do with leftover holiday ingredients?

Leftover ingredients from the holidays can be repurposed into delicious new dishes. For example, use leftover cranberry sauce to make a glaze for chicken or mix it into oatmeal for a festive breakfast. Leftover ham can be used in sandwiches or added to soup for a hearty meal.

3. How can I organize my kitchen after receiving new cooking supplies?

A great way to organize your kitchen after the holidays is to declutter and reorganize your cabinets and drawers. Group similar items together and get rid of any duplicates or items you no longer use. Utilize storage containers and labels to keep everything in its place.

4. What are some healthy recipes I can make after indulging during the holidays?

After the holiday season, it's important to focus on incorporating more nutritious meals into your routine. Try making vegetable-packed stir-fries, hearty salads, or homemade soups. You can also swap out traditional ingredients for healthier alternatives, such as using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in recipes.

5. How can I keep up my motivation to cook after the holiday rush?

It's common to feel burnt out after the holiday rush, but it's important to remember the joy and satisfaction that comes from cooking. Set attainable goals for yourself, try out new recipes, and involve family or friends in the cooking process. Also, don't be afraid to take a break and order takeout or have a leftovers night if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies