• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find "New Posts" Once They've Been Updated

In summary, to find new posts on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Blog" tab at the top of the homepage or use the search bar on the blog page. You can also filter new posts by category by clicking on the specific category on the right side of the main blog page. Other ways to stay updated on new posts include signing up for the newsletter or following Pampered Chef on social media. You can save or bookmark new posts for future reference by clicking the "Save" button on each post and accessing them through the "Saved" tab on the blog page. New posts are added regularly, typically at least once a week.
janezapchef
Gold Member
So, I've been slowly looking through today's posts as I can tonight. I just went to look back and there are about 3 posts listed. Once the list gets "condensed", how do I check today's posts?
TIA,
Jane :)

Nevermind, figured it out.

Hi Jane, To check today's posts, you can try refreshing the page or clicking on the "Today" tab on the top of the forum page. This will show you all the posts that have been made today. You can also try using the search bar to filter the posts by date. Hope this helps! :)

Related to How to Find "New Posts" Once They've Been Updated

1. How do I find new posts that have been updated on the Pampered Chef website?

To find new posts on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Blog" tab at the top of the homepage. This will take you to the main blog page where you can scroll down and see the most recent posts. You can also use the search bar on the blog page to search for specific topics or keywords.

2. Is there a way to filter the new posts by category?

Yes, you can filter the new posts on the Pampered Chef website by category. On the main blog page, you will see a section on the right side titled "Categories." Click on the category you are interested in and it will bring up all the posts related to that category.

3. Are there any other ways to stay updated on new posts besides visiting the blog page?

Yes, you can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new posts directly to your email. You can also follow us on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay updated on new posts and other exciting Pampered Chef news and events.

4. Can I save or bookmark new posts for future reference?

Yes, you can save or bookmark new posts on the Pampered Chef website for future reference. At the top of each blog post, there is a "Save" button where you can click to save the post to your personal account. You can access your saved posts by clicking on the "Saved" tab at the top of the blog page.

5. How often are new posts added to the Pampered Chef website?

New posts are added to the Pampered Chef website regularly, typically at least once a week. However, during certain times of the year, such as during the holiday season, there may be more frequent posts added. You can also check the blog page regularly to stay updated on new posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies