• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Email Pampered Partner Receipts & Back of Receipts

In summary, the new system will not allow customers to use receipts that do not have the "Certificate of Guarantee" printed on the reverse. If customers have provided an email address, PC will email them a receipt. If customers have not provided an email address, PC will search for orders that they have placed and send them a receipt.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I saw on a thread that someone is able to take the receipts from Pampered Partner and email them to the customers. And also emailed the back of the receipt.

I assume the back of the receipt was scanned but can someone tell me how to have the receipts go from PP to your email address? Or does it get done a different way?

When you generate the receipt report, the Adobe window that opens and you see the receipt, you should see an e-mail option. It's either in the drop down file menu or there's an e-mail button on the page of it...I can't remember for certain.

Hmmm...I've never seen an email option on Adobe - but I just have the free reader, so that might make a difference.

You can save a copy of the receipts though - I save it - rename it with the host's name, and attach a copy of the receipts to an email I send to the host.

I will have to look and see what I can find. Ty. So you don't send the receipts individually to each customer, just the host?

I give each guest a receipt at checkout. I print off P3 receipts and mail them to the host, for her order and any other outside orders. Long distance outside orders, I'll mail those out directly.

naekelsey said:
I will have to look and see what I can find. Ty. So you don't send the receipts individually to each customer, just the host?

Everyone at the show gets a receipt, and any online orders get an emailed receipt, as well as outside orders who provide an email address. The majority of outside orders don't though, so those get emailed to the host. I haven't physically mailed receipts for about three years now.

Thank you for explaining this. I have also been wondering how to email receipts. I do a lot of long distance catalog shows and this will make things much easier.

babywings76 said:
I give each guest a receipt at checkout. I print off P3 receipts and mail them to the host, for her order and any other outside orders. Long distance outside orders, I'll mail those out directly.

On the bottom of every receipt, shows this "** This Receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee printed on reverse of this form. **". Does this mean that the customer won't be able to use the receipt when reporting product issues to the Home office for an exchange?

cmuellerpc said:
On the bottom of every receipt, shows this "** This Receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee printed on reverse of this form. **". Does this mean that the customer won't be able to use the receipt when reporting product issues to the Home office for an exchange?

In the current world, yes. I'll be interested to know if we'll be able to email receipts from past shows to customers in the new system.

I'm so excited about this new e-mailing receipts thing! Can't wait for everything to roll out.

cmuellerpc said:

Right. And according to DSA rules we must give them a receipt with the disclaimers, return and guarantee info. Usually customers will come back to the consultant for return issues but if they forget or lose the consultants info they are out of luck.

Now, after the new web we won't have this issue if they provide a email because PC will email them a valid receipt! And those orders without email will be searchable by HO if they provide phone and address. Yay!!

1. How do I email Pampered Partner receipts?

To email Pampered Partner receipts, follow these steps:

- Open your Pampered Partner software and go to the "Reports" tab.

- Click on "Customer" and then select "Receipts".

- Choose the date range for the receipts you want to email.

- Click on the "Email" button at the bottom of the page.

- Enter the recipient's email address and click "Send".

2. Can I email receipts for a specific customer?

Yes, you can email receipts for a specific customer by following these steps:

- Open your Pampered Partner software and go to the "Customer" tab.

- Search for the customer using their name or ID number.

- Once you have located the customer, click on their name to open their information.

- Click on the "Receipts" tab and select the date range for the receipts you want to email.

- Click on the "Email" button at the bottom of the page and enter the recipient's email address.

- Click "Send" to email the receipts to the customer.

3. How do I email the back of receipts in Pampered Partner?

To email the back of receipts in Pampered Partner, follow these steps:

- Select the option to include the back of the receipts and enter the recipient's email address.

- Click "Send" to email the receipts with the back included.

4. Can I customize the email template for Pampered Partner receipts?

Yes, you can customize the email template for Pampered Partner receipts by following these steps:

- Open your Pampered Partner software and go to the "Setup" tab.

- Click on "Email" and select "Email Templates".

- Choose the template for receipts and click "Edit".

- Make any necessary changes to the template and click "Save".

- When emailing receipts, select the customized template before clicking "Send".

5. Is it possible to email receipts to multiple recipients at once?

Yes, you can email receipts to multiple recipients at once by following these steps:

- Enter the email addresses of all the recipients, separated by commas.

- Click "Send" to email the receipts to multiple recipients at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stefani2