• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How quickly can you receive your order from Nancy's?

In summary, the typical delivery time for Nancy's orders is 3-5 business days. Orders are processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days and shipping time varies based on the location of the recipient. Customers can also expedite their order delivery for an additional fee. Unfortunately, international delivery is not currently available for Nancy's orders. Shipping costs for Nancy's orders are calculated at checkout and customers can track the delivery of their order through their account on the website.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
How long does it take to receive an order from Nancy's?

I don't know if they have a certain time frame, but I know that the last order I placed came within 1-2 weeks of ordering.

I agree with Pamperedgirl. It usually isn't that long. I'm pretty sure its regular mail. I think it also depends on where you live.

My last 3 orders from Nancy came within 4-5 days

Nancy is usually very quick!! I like that.

I get mine in AK in about 1 week.

Gosh I havent ordered from them in ages...I have no clue how long they take anymore.

Does Nancy always seem to have a little extra item with her orders??

I am in Denver and I get it the next day or no later than the day after I order.

Rebeccascabinet said:
I am in Denver and I get it the next day or no later than the day after I order.

That's 'cause she's in Colo Spgs. She invited me to stop by when I'm out to visit my sister.

it only took a week for me to get mine... and that's with it going through customs and then transfered to the military mail ! it was fast :) ~tiffany

I know thats why I get it fast, so that means she mails things out right away. Sometimes even the day the order is received.

Related to How quickly can you receive your order from Nancy's?

What is the typical delivery time for Nancy's orders?

The typical delivery time for Nancy's orders is 3-5 business days. Orders are processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days and shipping time varies based on the location of the recipient.

Can I expedite my order delivery for Nancy's products?

Yes, you can expedite your order delivery for Nancy's products for an additional fee. We offer expedited shipping options at checkout for customers who need their orders to arrive sooner.

Do you offer international delivery for Nancy's orders?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer international delivery for Nancy's orders. We currently only ship within the United States.

What is the cost of shipping for Nancy's orders?

The cost of shipping for Nancy's orders varies based on the size and weight of the package, as well as the shipping address. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and can also be viewed in your cart before completing your purchase.

Can I track the delivery of my Nancy's order?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your Nancy's order by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to track the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef~Amber