• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!

In summary, Nancy is closing her store and final orders are being taken. Business cards are buy one get one free, and people who have spoken to her have indicated that she's getting out of Direct Sales.
Ginger428
Gold Member
This is it....last day to order from Nancy! So Sad....:( :cry: :(

For those of you that are new, get in on some GREAT Deals!!

Nancy's Artworks

Just made my final order with her! :( Thanks for the reminder Ginger!

She's running a postcard special, on top of the stickers being on sale, etc.

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/images/aug_special.jpg

Nancy's... we will miss you.

Thank you for the reminder I am going to order some tonight.

i just placed my last order. i now have more PC logo stickers than i will ever need. just in case!! so sad!

ginamkiely said:
i just placed my last order. i now have more PC logo stickers than i will ever need. just in case!! so sad!

I think I have a lifetime supply now too!:D

But I am very sad about Nancy's being gone - her products have helped me be successful in my business since the beginning!:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think we should all send her "We'll miss you." email today - overload her inbox with good wishes.

I am so disappointed! For a while now I have heards everyone rave about her stuff, I heard she was finished as of Sept 1, I forgot to check her out. I saw this thread and now I am sad bc I checked out her stuff and really like it but bc I placed an order yesterday...I dont have the money to place an order!! :(

Business cards are buy one get one free! Wasn't going to order, but decided I'd regret it later if I didn't. I like those sandstone ones.

I'm a little confused, is she going to be completely gone, or just unable to sell anything with the PC logo?Thanks,
Lynda

She will be unable to sell anything with the PC logo or products. However, some people who have spoken to her have indicated that it sounds like she's getting out of all the Direct Sales supplies.

I sent her a goodbye and thank you message with my order! :(

Related to 08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!

1. What is "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!"?

"08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef is offering on select Nancy's products until August 31st, 2007. It is a limited time opportunity to purchase these products before they are no longer available.

2. Which products are included in the "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" promotion?

The specific products that are part of this promotion may vary, but they will all be from the Nancy's line. These could include cookware, bakeware, or kitchen tools.

3. How long will the "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" promotion last?

This promotion will only be available until August 31st, 2007. After that date, the products included in the promotion will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount on "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" products?

Yes, your consultant discount can still be applied to any "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" products. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange "08/31/07 Last Chance for Nancys!" products?

Unfortunately, since these products are part of a limited time promotion, they are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your purchase before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • pc ri lisa