• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Do You Email Your Cusotmers?

In summary, Angela is weary of emailing her customers too much, but she does it anyway because it seems to work for her. She sends out an email once a month, sends a special reminder email near the end of the selling season, and tries to call her past hosts and customers every once in a while.

How many times a month do you email your customers?

• Once a month

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Once a week

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • More than once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PChef_ang
Gold Member
I am weary about emailing my customers too much. My husband points out to me that I receive various emails every week fromt eh same stores/pizza shops/ advertisers,etc. and I don't get angry. So before I up my ante, I wanted to see what y'all are doing. I am currently doing once a month, maybe a second one close to the end of a selling season too.

Thanks in advance!!

Angela :D

I was doing once a month but I switched to twice a month. First part of the month is the newsletter. Middle of the month I'll send something from PWS. Last month I sent a reminder about the stoneware special. Got one order from it so I guess it works.

I voted for once but it is sometimes twice depending on certain sales, etc.

one time...I send out an email once a month - but I like the idea of a newsletter sent from my email acct. at the beginning of the month and a PWS newsletter in the middle of the month. I guess it depends if I am doing a lot of CCC - then I wouldn't want to harrass them too too much! :blushing:

I do two because doing it in one email was just too much! People would browse the bits of the newsletter instead of actually reading them.

I email them twice a month. At the beginning of the month, I send them a newsletter and then later in the month I send a friendly reminder the guest special for that month..

I voted for twice a month...once for my newsletter and the other for either Outlet Specials or host specials I'm personally offering....

Honestly it depends on the month. I send out a monthly newsletter and various reminders throughout the month. When I've done a cooking show, I email everyone that day or the next day, thanking them for coming to the show and giving them specifics about when/where to pick up their order. When it is about 2-3 days before they get their order, I email them again letting them know this information. I also let them know how well the host did while convincing them to do their own show. Lastly, I email them again on the day their products come in and let them know I'll follow up with a phone call within a few weeks to see how they like everything and to give them a chance to ask questions. After that, it all depends on whether they have expressed interest in hosting, the business opportunity, or whatever. It may seem a little extreme but I've had customers tell me they wish EVERYONE they did business communicated everything so well and cared about them. I've received orders and shows booked because of sending emails so I guess I'm doing something right. ;)

I'd like to also mention that I try and call my past hosts and customers every once in a while too. Email is great but some people like hearing your voice. Plus it shows you have taken another step to keep them informed.

I send one monthly email. A few of times a year I'll send a special reminder email (i.e. end-of-season discontinue list, holiday order deadline reminder).

I do once a month and maybe near the end of selling season, I will send out a discontinued product list.

Related to How Often Do You Email Your Cusotmers?

1. How often do you typically email your customers?

At Pampered Chef, we typically send out emails to our customers once a week. This allows us to keep our customers updated on new products, promotions, and recipes without overwhelming their inbox.

2. Can I choose how often I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you have the option to choose how often you receive emails from us. You can adjust your email preferences by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Will I receive emails from Pampered Chef if I sign up for your newsletter?

Yes, by signing up for our newsletter, you will receive emails from us periodically. Our newsletter is a great way to stay updated on new products, recipes, and promotions.

4. Can I opt-out of receiving emails from Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can easily opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You can also adjust your email preferences in your account or by contacting us.

5. Are there any special email promotions or deals for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, we often send out exclusive promotions and deals to our email subscribers. Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox so you don't miss out on any special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • alidafrizzell