• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show: How to Send "Sorry You Can't Attend" Email to Beth Ann

In summary, when sending a "sorry you can't attend" email to Beth Ann, include the event details, use a formal and respectful tone, and express your regret. It's best to send the email as soon as possible and offering an alternative way to stay connected is a nice gesture, but not necessary.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I had someone who said via the website that they could not attend a show that I am having this weekend. I wanted to send her the "sorry you can't attend email" I previewed the email and it says to put my name as host and that Angela would get credit. Her name is Beth Ann. What do I do now? I tried to change it, but it won't let me.

I would sign in with the hosts password and send it like that. That should work.;)

That worked. Thanks

No problem! Glad I could help!!!:D

Hi there Beth Ann,Thank you for reaching out and letting me know that you won't be able to attend my show this weekend. I completely understand that things come up and schedules can be unpredictable. I will definitely miss having you there.I wanted to send you the "sorry you can't attend" email, but I noticed that it automatically includes my name as the host and says that you will still get credit under Angela. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. To make sure you receive proper credit, I will make a note in my records that you were unable to attend and I will give Angela credit for your purchase.Thank you again for your support and I hope to see you at a future show.Best,

1. What should I include in the "sorry you can't attend" email to Beth Ann?

When sending a "sorry you can't attend" email to Beth Ann, it's important to include the event details, such as the date, time, and location, as well as a brief explanation for why you are unable to attend. You may also want to express your regret and offer your best wishes for the event.

2. How should I address Beth Ann in the email?

It's best to use a formal and respectful tone when addressing Beth Ann in the email. You can use her full name or title, such as Ms. or Mrs., followed by her last name. If you have a close relationship with her, you can use a more informal tone.

3. Is it necessary to apologize in the email?

While it is not necessary to apologize, it is a courteous gesture to express your regret for not being able to attend the event. This can help to maintain a positive relationship with Beth Ann and show that you value the invitation.

4. How far in advance should I send the "sorry you can't attend" email to Beth Ann?

It's best to send the email as soon as you know you will not be able to attend the event. This will give Beth Ann enough time to make any necessary adjustments and find a replacement if needed. Ideally, the email should be sent at least a week before the event.

5. Should I offer an alternative way to stay connected with Beth Ann in the email?

If you have a close relationship with Beth Ann or if you would like to maintain a professional connection, it's a nice gesture to offer an alternative way to stay connected, such as scheduling a coffee meeting or setting up a phone call. However, this is not necessary and should only be included if you genuinely want to stay in touch with Beth Ann.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom