• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Stoneware Have You Sold so Far?

I have done 7 shows so far. My secret is persistence and excitement! :) Talk up the stoneware deals a lot. Make sure you do a recipe with the stoneware. See http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=10498 for other great ideas and flyers.
dannyzmom said:
Is there a report we can run to see how much stoneware we've sold? I am exhausting myself repeatedly going in and counting show by show

Carolyn go to the PP reports, then "total items sold" - find the lowest number stone and then the highest number. then look at the host specials codes and put that range in. Then all the special codes for guests.

I am at 28 with one more show to close out this week! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she can sell 8 more pieces of stoneware!;)

I have sold 24 pieces with one more catty show to close. I am wondering about our free options.
If I choose the stones, can I choose any 2 stones or do they have to be the New Traditions stones? And if I choose PC dollars, can I just choose $50 in products or does it have to go towards supply orders?

Stones are any except the covered baker. I really want the mini fluted pan!! I think that between all of us we decided that you can use the dollars towards product, but I havn't seen anything from HO about it.

From the email they sent us:

With this promotion, you can earn up to three pieces of Stoneware or 75 Pampered Chef dollars, which you can apply to paperwork, supplies, Conference registration or product purchases.

Finally! I topped 38 pieces of Stoneware as of my last host's order, and I still have 2 more shows to close. LOL Finally I'm able to toss the tracker chart in the trash and just wait for redemption time! :D
I love *carrots* !

I love *carrots*
Laura I am w/ you I topped 36 stones w/ 2 shows to go, and I just put a big X on my tracker.:)

Woohoo! ^5! ;)

HEY Amanda - we'll be walking together in Dallas! :eek: :D :D :D

Cool, I am so excited! My biz has really just took off!

Me too! Tonight I input my last show for the month and I think I am over 40 stones now.

WOW.

My last show of the month canceled, but I still made all three levels.

Now I get to decide what I am ordering, LOL.

Rachel

I'm up to 23 stones with 2 catty shows to close on friday so i'm hoping for one more stone on the few orders we are waiting for to close the show.

I'm at 23 stones too! :)

I seriously lost count after I think 20 stones!?? I can't wait until they bring up the promo page counter to know how exactly how many I sold?

39 for me!! Wish it counted here :(

7 for me... I know that isn't a lot..... but no one is buying it... last show everyone bought knifes... what's up with that it's the wrong damn month isn't it/?

I ended with 17.

I am almost to 24- just squeaking by as usual!!

I am at 31....holding my breath for when my last 2 catty shows arrive in the mail....hoping for 6 more:)

i am at 32 with no more hopes of getting to 36. i have contacted all i can think of. i was supposed to have another catty show this month, but i have tried for weeks to contact the host telling her this was the last day (i always tell mey host they HAVE to submit by the last day of the month to get those slackers to turn in) with no success of any repsonse at all. $50 PC Dollars is going to be awesome to spend though!!!

My husband tells me I am crazy to stress of 4 more but we all no how that feels to be soooo close but then soooo far away. And he knows my personality makes it just kill me to not reach the highest goal! :D

jrstephens said:
i am at 32 with no more hopes of getting to 36. i have contacted all i can think of. i was supposed to have another catty show this month, but i have tried for weeks to contact the host telling her this was the last day (i always tell mey host they HAVE to submit by the last day of the month to get those slackers to turn in) with no success of any repsonse at all. $50 PC Dollars is going to be awesome to spend though!!!

My husband tells me I am crazy to stress of 4 more but we all no how that feels to be soooo close but then soooo far away. And he knows my personality makes it just kill me to not reach the highest goal! :D
So... do you have anyone on your gift list that might want a stone? With the 20% off and your commission (minimum being 20%) you would be getting them (essentially) for at least 40% off. Gotta buy them something anyway...
(oh and you are also getting another $25 from PC because of making the next level - so they're costing you even less!)

Just be sure to order them in the giftee's name so you get the credit!

I bet that is a great way to increase sales of a show with one order or 25!!

BethCooks4U said:
Just be sure to order them in the giftee's name so you get the credit!

I thought about that but that is with me already ordering 1 and there really is no one on my list to get a stone. Most everyone of them already has some they have bought from me. If they were giving a "money" bonus I would have bought them, but I just coul dnot reach in my own pocket that deep at the moment.

I did end up with 33 total after I recounter, inluding the one I bought.

I have just submitted my shows (so I would quit stressing about it) and resigned myself to be happy with my $50 to spend!!

Last edited:
Maybe do a last minute dash for stoneware orders! Call everyone that has bought one and see if they are intersted! You are SO close!

I just submitted my last two shows and ended at 25 stones which I'm quite happy with.

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe do a last minute dash for stoneware orders! Call everyone that has bought one and see if they are intersted! You are SO close!

I just sent an email to everyone in my address book telling them there are a few more days to take advantage of the sale this month if they missed a show.

Keep your fingers crossed!! :D

I have 15 but still have to close out one more show by the 5th.

Got one more ordered that puts me at 34, oh, I wish I could sale 2 more. I am hoping my emails pay off, oh please, please.......ha!

Just buy two of the smallest stones and give them away as incentives!!

I JUST SOLD MY 36TH STONE!!! I went around businesses near my office and told them I only needed 3 to meet a goal and got them sold!!!!!! Now I am going to recount tonight to make sure!!

YAHOO!!! God just continues to bless!!!!!!

Congrats Jennifer!! Way to put yourself out there! People LOVE to help others reach a goal!

11 Stones for me!I only had one show for September, but I'm okay with that. Better than none at all I say! Anyway, I sold 11 stones in that one show! wooo hooo!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales