• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Pink Items Have You Sold for HWC This Year?

1 knife. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
heat123
Silver Member
WHoo hoo, So far I have sold 37 pink items ( already Beating my last years total items sold of 35 ) ! I still have 3 shows and 3 catalog shows left, so here's hoping for alot more!:p

How many have you sold so far??

I have sold 16 of the guest specials and 1 host special. I have also sold 2 sets of the cups and 2 sets of the square plates.
Does the host special and cups and squares count toward the National Conference incentive for the RUFTH or HWC?
I guess that makes me at 21. :) :) :)

Well my first show of the month is the 10th - where I am hoping to sell a bunch - I also have a HWC fundraiser at Curves on the 14th and another show on the 19th. I like the products way better this year than last - although I do like the bar board from last year and the cups/squares. Good job Heather and Nicki!

yes the host specials do count towards your count.

Ive sold 3 one of each item... slow start but it's a start :)

Well I have had no luck so far had a show Sat (yesterday) 18 plp and not one HWC item sold. Have 5 more shows this month, crossing fingers to sell some of them.

I have been pushing them hard, but not too many buyers. I was even offering the seasons best cookbook if they ordered all 3. Hmmm... maybe the wrong choice of pink items this year? I dont know but I am on love with the knife and bought 3 of them- ya know just in case! :)

In love with the knife? What am I missing? I can't even see myself ever using the knife!

I have a boutique to do mother's day and I bought a bunch for that - hopefully they will sell. I've had 2 purchases other than that so far selling a total of 8 pieces.

The knife cuts oranges, lettuce, zuccinni, brownies, cakes, pies etc! I think it's the most useful of the 3!

heat123 said:
The knife cuts oranges, lettuce, zuccinni, brownies, cakes, pies etc! I think it's the most useful of the 3!

It will cut oranges? Really? I'll have to try when I get mine! I can see myself using it for brownies, cakes and pies and I always cut letttuce with a stainless steel knife, but have to use the lettuce THAT day otherwise it browns..

So I think I'll get good use out of it.

So far (Haven't had any shows yet this month) I've only sold three by sending out an email to all my customers/hosts/friends.

Every year, I send the HWC flyers with some freshly baked cookies with hubby to his office and he usually collects a dozen or so orders. I'll be doing that again on Friday! And last year, I got two $400 catalog shows out of it too! Not bad for just baking some cookies...

i have sold 84!!

jbarnhill said:
i have sold 84!!

So what have you done to promote them? Just curious!!

I sent out an email to family and friends and said they would make gifts for all of the women in their lives and a couple of people purchased multiple sets of all three items to use for stocking stuffers this Christmas. another girl took a picture of all three of the items with her to nursing school and got quite a few orders.:p

Wow, that's great! Thanks for sharing..

I have sold about 10. The mini measure all cup is the best thing as far as I'm concerned. I sent out an email with the Breast Cancer information...sent an email to myself from my PWS and then cut and pasted it into another email and sent it out to my list. I told everyone that I had set a goal of selling 150 products. I sent it out on Thursday and I received 1 response on Friday and 1 on Saturday as well as selling a few at a show I had at the school where my sister works. I offered a free season's best if they ordered all three products. I have a show on Thursday at another school and I am hoping to sell more. I am also going to set up a display basket at Curves with the informatin and an order form.

So far, I'm at 8... Only 1 of those has been a knife. For some reason, everyone I've talked to seems to like the measure all and scraper better. Personally I think I'd use the knife more than the others.

My first fundraiser closed on thrusday and I sold 16 scrapers, 15 cups, 13 knives, and 1 bowl/caddy. (45 total) The total guest sales for this fundraiser was $3,522.81

Last years fundraiser was $4,482.50

My second fundraiser isn't until the end of the month. So far the group has ordered 20 of each of the 3 pink products because they are going to give them out in October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month. They will probably order more when the final sales come in on the 29th of the month. They are hoping to raise $1,000 for their group - which would mean that would have to sell about $6,700. I wish but I don't know.

crossing fingers

~

Is there an report in P3 that will tell you how many HWC items you've sold?

I am having NO luck. I even sent out in my newsletter the idea of selling just those items this month to constitute a catalog show and NO ONE has taken me up on it. And at my shows I've only had a couple purchases. I display them at every show and talk them up. I just don't get it.

I think people are skeptical about doing HWC in May, when National Breast Cancer Awareness is in Oct. and most Relay for life walks are during summer months.

I was hoping for 3 fundrasiers for different teams and so far NO ONE will return my calls, I've sent them emails, letters and have called them and no response.

I'm not having much luck at my shows so far either with these, and I thought these would sell really great.

I'm hoping for the $150.00 mark, but am just not sure.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I think people are skeptical about doing HWC in May, when National Breast Cancer Awareness is in Oct. and most Relay for life walks are during summer months.

I was hoping for 3 fundrasiers for different teams and so far NO ONE will return my calls, I've sent them emails, letters and have called them and no response.

I'm not having much luck at my shows so far either with these, and I thought these would sell really great.

I'm hoping for the $150.00 mark, but am just not sure.

Lisa
Well honestly, the only reason I have sold as many as I have is because I have purchased 12 or so for mothers day gifts and such and hit up on people face to face with freinds. My mass email (200) people only had 2 replies for an order and to be a team collector. So over all I'd say it was kind of a dissapointment that only 2 were interested! And I even emailed close freinds 2xtimes!

I hope I can at least reach 50-100 sold for the whole month!:confused:

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I think that's precisely why HWC is in May. Then it's not lost among all the other pink things in October (and you still can talk about it then and pre-book May). And RFL teams can use May to do HWC fundraisers.

I've sold 45 so far. This doesn't include all of my HWC team members sales. I have 11 team members who will be turning in their orders on the 20th. So we'll see!

ivykeep said:
Is there an report in P3 that will tell you how many HWC items you've sold?
Use the "Top Sell Report" and, if it's there (I'm at work so I can't check), select the "Guest Special" category. Use May 1-31 as the dates, since that's the only time we can sell them.

Don't forget to add the products you earned and what you ordered on supply order - they count towards your count for Conference, too.

MeesMom3 said:
I've sold 45 so far. This doesn't include all of my HWC team members sales. I have 11 team members who will be turning in their orders on the 20th. So we'll see!
Wow, 11 members that's great! How did you get them all to sign up!???

heat123 said:
Wow, 11 members that's great! How did you get them all to sign up!???

First I hosted a THINK PINK rally at the end of April. I invited EVERYONE I could think of. I asked everyone to wear pink. I made it potluck so everyone brought a dish and we ate first. It gave everyone a chance to meet and mingle. Then, I spoke about the campaign, our goals for this year and had a guest speaker. I think the clincher was having everyone there write down anyone they new who had cancer, died from cancer, is a cancer survivor, etc.... People were amazed when they actually sat down and thought about how many people they knew. It definitely opened a lot of eyes. By the end of the night I sold about 30 HWC products and 11 of them signed on as team members. Each team member received a HWC pin, a pink ribbon pocket planner (from oriental trading), and a SB cookbook. I'm excited to see how it turns out at the end of the campaign!

Awesome, congrats on such a great start! Good luck! Give us an update in the end!

I had a HWC fundraiser and have sold at 60 if not more and I have one more show and a fair to do! Good luck to everyone!!

So farI have sold 42 HWC items so far. I have been bragging about them at shows and I was invited by the American Cancer Society to their kickoff rally for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. I am doing a unique fundraiser this weekend and they wanted me to be there and share information about it. They allowed me to set up a table there and sell the HWC products. I sold 12 items there so it was awesome! I am having a HUGE fundraiser yard sale this weekend and hope to see at least another 15 or so. My goal was 150 but I don't think I will reach that but I am hopeful that I will reach 80 or more. THats better than last year when I only sold 2.

I'm at 123 now!!! yippee!!

I have 81 pink items and 3 host items. 69 left and I have 4 Catalog shows to close. Keeping fingers crossed.

MeesMom3 said:
I'm at 123 now!!! yippee!!
That's awesome! Great job! I'm only at 36 pieces but have 3 people with catty shows and pink team captians who are hopefully adding to this!?:rolleyes:

The pink knife...Do NOT forget that it is perfect for cutting up stuff in ANY non-stick cookware! I am at 34 or so but Ihave three more shows to get orders from. I am however, at over $200 in donation amounts as one fundraiser show closed at $503 and one is at $172. I am getting orders for another one tonight so...

I am having better luck with the fundraising side of it though and not the pink side of it.

Silly Question - this is my first HWC with PC. Can a guest buy more than one pink item? Also, what if a guest JUST wants to buy pinks items at a show - is that ok?

Miguel said:
Silly Question - this is my first HWC with PC. Can a guest buy more than one pink item? Also, what if a guest JUST wants to buy pinks items at a show - is that ok?
Yes and yes.:)

I did a THINK PINK Fundraiser and sold ONLY the pink items...I sold 72 items with a show total of $475....I didn't think that was too bad considering that is was only the pink items... This is my second year with PC, last year I didn't do that well selling the pink items just at my shows and this year I did this and I will definately do it again next year :)

Awesome job guys!! I have only sold 15. I have one person that signed up for my HWC Pink team. She is supposed to get orders to me on Monday so I can close the fundraising show.

Next year I need to get more aggresive.

I have sold 38 so far. With 4 shows to go. Good Luck Everybody!

Norma

As of right now, and probably all it will be, I have sold 98 pink products!! I had a very low month, mostly just pink fundraisers (people selling just pink products) and one cooking show...

How does the fundraiser work? If I make a low show a HWC fundraiser show what part goes toward the Lanyard?

I have a Catalog show that is barely $130. If I change it to a HWC fundraiser what happens?

Miguel said:

guest can buy as many as they want of the HWC products!!:)

Chef Kearns said:
How does the fundraiser work? If I make a low show a HWC fundraiser show what part goes toward the Lanyard?

I have a Catalog show that is barely $130. If I change it to a HWC fundraiser what happens?
First, like all shows it has to be at least $150 (I know you know that;) ). On a normal fundraiser 10% would go to the organization but I believe it's 15% for the HWC (up to 25% if sales are high enough). That % is what counts toward the lanyard. ($150 FR = $22.50)

I really wanted to earn the Lanyard for both HWC and Round-Up. I had round-up earned in January. I have never earned the HWC award. I have only sold about 20 of the items then if I switch this catalog show it still wouldn't be enough. Right now (after my surgery) I just don't have the strength to get on the phone calling people to order them. Oh well...I guess I won't get it this year either.

Grand total unless someone orders overnight= 52 pieces this year! yeay- I beat my total of 36 pcs last year! I'm happy with that!

Here is an update on mine. My fundraiser received a little over $200!! I have sold at least 86 pink items!!!

Well I've only sold 16 pink items but I had an excellent fundraiser that raised $298!! So I'm very pleased with HWC month - good job everyone!:)

Related to How Many Pink Items Have You Sold for HWC This Year?

1. How do I keep track of how many HWC items I have sold?

To keep track of your HWC items sold, you can use a tracking sheet provided by Pampered Chef or create your own spreadsheet. Be sure to record the item name and quantity sold for each order.

2. Is there a minimum number of HWC items I need to sell?

No, there is no minimum requirement for selling HWC items. However, the more you sell, the more rewards and recognition you may receive from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I sell HWC items at any type of Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can sell HWC items at any type of Pampered Chef show, including in-home cooking shows, catalog shows, and virtual shows.

4. Are HWC items limited edition or will they be available for future shows?

HWC items are generally limited edition and only available for a limited time. However, Pampered Chef may bring back popular items in the future.

5. How do I promote and sell HWC items at my shows?

You can promote and sell HWC items by highlighting them in your catalog or show invitations, creating a display at your show, and sharing the benefits and features of each item with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom