• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much in Sales From Your Website?

In summary, to track your sales from your Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Under "Web Orders", you can see a breakdown of your online sales. Additionally, you can view a breakdown of sales by specific products by clicking on the "Sales" tab and selecting "Product Sales" from the drop-down menu. Sales from your website are updated in real-time and you can view a list of customers who have made purchases by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on "Web Orders". Payments for sales made on your website are automatically deposited into your bank account every Friday, and you can view your payment history by going to the "Payments" tab in your consultant account.
cbord
Let's post how our website is increasing our $$$, this is website site orders only. Three shows received online orders in August.

For me month August (first month using website):
$110.50+$128.40+$89.75=$328.65 commission sales from website
Commission 22% $72.30

Easy money!!!

Charlene

So far for me $0.00 But for up here in the Upper Peninsula of MI new things take awhile to catch on. When I had it previously I did get 3 orders from it.
Will be sending out an e-mail today to my e-mail connections to ask them to check it out and tell me what they think. :D

: That's awesome, congrats on the increase in sales! Our website has definitely been a game-changer for our business as well. In August, we received orders totaling $450, with a commission of $90. It's amazing how much our website has helped us reach new customers and increase our profits. Cheers to more easy money!

1. How can I track my sales from my Pampered Chef website?

To track your sales from your Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Under "Web Orders", you will see a breakdown of your online sales.

2. Can I see a breakdown of sales by specific products on my website?

Yes, you can view a breakdown of sales by specific products by clicking on the "Sales" tab and then selecting "Product Sales" from the drop-down menu. This will show you the top-selling products on your website.

3. How often are sales from my website updated?

Sales from your website are updated in real-time. This means that any orders placed on your website will be reflected in your sales immediately.

4. Is there a way to see which customers have purchased from my website?

Yes, you can view a list of customers who have made purchases from your website by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on "Web Orders". From there, you can click on the order number to see the customer's information.

5. How do I receive payment for sales made on my website?

Payments for sales made on your website are automatically deposited into your bank account every Friday. You can view your payment history by going to the "Payments" tab in your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies