• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Will Turn Up at Tonight's Un-RSVPed HWC Show?

In summary, Stephanie encountered frustration when the host of her HWC show did not personally invite any of the 56 guests and did not seem to care about the lack of attendees. Stephanie learned a lesson and plans to start sending out invitations herself in the future. Another consultant suggests that mailing out invitations makes a big difference in getting a good turnout.
MeesMom3
Hey Guys,

Send me some good vibes ok. I have a HWC show about 20 minutes from my town tonight and this lady DID NOT ask anyone to RSVP! I've been trying to get an idea and she just keeps laughing and saying she keeps forgetting to make phone calls to find out! She invited 56 people. So I'm totally going into this thing blind! :confused: :confused: :confused: I don't know if there will be 5 or 50 show up! So we'll see!

Best of luck!!!

Well good luck! I know it's probably too late now but how did it go?

Hope it went well!!!

So how did it go?

NOT ONE SINGLE GUESTS!!!!!! I was so irritated! First of all, this lady told me she invited 56 people. Then last night, she told me that at a women's club meeting, she put her postcard invitations on the table for people to pick up on their way out. Apparently, this is where her 56 invited guests came from. She didn't personally invite anyone. She didn't seem to care much either. She apologized, but with an "oh who cares" kind of giggle and shrugged her shoulders. And then she says "you win some, you lose some". uuggghhhh!!!!!!! :mad:

How frustrating! Win some, lose some??? Well, you lost with having to waste the time away from your family driving over there & with the sales you lost. Some people! Is she even going to try to collect orders for you considering she made you drive all that way for nothing?

pamperedgirl3 said:
How frustrating! Win some, lose some??? Well, you lost with having to waste the time away from your family driving over there & with the sales you lost. Some people! Is she even going to try to collect orders for you considering she made you drive all that way for nothing?

She said she was, but I'll believe it when I see it. I do know some of the people she supposedly invited, so I'll call them to see if they would like to place an OO. It's one of those lessons learned. I'm going to start sending out the invites myself and see how this works. I'm trying not to get down about it. I'll just get back in the saddle and move forward. Summer is around the corner and I'm going at it with both guns blazin'!

Stephanie,
I am so sorry for your wasted efforts! That type of cavalier attitude from "hosts" is exactly why I started mailing out invitations! It made a world of difference!

Oh geez. That is ... well I can't find words for it.

Good for you for trying to maintain a positive attitude. I think you'll find sending the invites makes a big difference.

Related to How Many Will Turn Up at Tonight's Un-RSVPed HWC Show?

1. What can I do if I need help setting up my HWC show tonight?

If you need help setting up your HWC show tonight, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the setup process and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I reschedule my HWC show if I am unable to host it tonight?

Yes, you can definitely reschedule your HWC show if you are unable to host it tonight. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know of your preferred date and time for the rescheduled show.

3. What should I do if I am having technical difficulties during my HWC show tonight?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties during your HWC show, you can contact Pampered Chef's technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot any issues and help you resolve them quickly.

4. How can I ensure a successful HWC show tonight?

To ensure a successful HWC show, make sure to promote it among your friends and family, have all necessary materials and ingredients ready, and practice your presentation beforehand. It's also helpful to have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic about the products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I am hosting an HWC show tonight?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting an HWC show tonight. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to explain the current host rewards program and help you maximize your rewards based on your show's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • abell