• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Plan an Awesome and Fun Pampered Chef Show Without Using a Stove?

In summary, for Katie's upcoming show with her future mother-in-law, it is suggested to showcase no-cook or microwave recipes, incorporate fun games, and make the show interactive to keep everyone engaged and entertained. Congratulations on your successful show, Katie!
Katiechef
I have a show tonight with my future mother in law :eek: , I really want to make this show AWESOME and fun, any ideas? She told me to surprise her as far as what I will make, she did say that she would rather not turn on the stove...so I am asking for suggestions for non-cooking or microwave recipes, and fun games or other ideas to make it fun & get everyone laughing etc....:D Thanks!!!
-Katie
OH PS, my show ended up being 1000- from Saturday!! How cool is that???:D

I think the cake is the rice cooker is pretty cool. Nobody believes you can fully cook a cake in 9 minutes. spray some oil in the cooker, put a few scoops of premade icing in the bottom. Make the batter as usual, in the batter bowl. Pour in the rice cooker, put the lid on and cook 9 min. Wait a min or 2 and turn it over onto something. I added a little more icing after cooking.

Thanks!!:D

Katie,

I think fun is more of an attitude than an event. A lot of people don't like to "play games".

When you do introductions you can ask people to tell you what kind of cook they are or how often they actually go into the kitchen and why.

Tell about your worst kitchen moment and get others to share theirs.

Tell them that the number #1 rule for your show is to have fun.

Take a bag of candy (chocolate is always good) and throw pieces to those who help by sharing product information or cooking tips. If someone laughs at your jokes (or your attempt at a joke), throw them a piece of candy.

Chances are if you have fun, they will too!

Hello Katie,First of all, congratulations on your successful show! That's amazing!As for your upcoming show with your future mother-in-law, I can definitely understand wanting to make it an awesome and fun experience for everyone. Here are a few ideas that might help:1. No-cook recipes: Since your mother-in-law prefers not to use the stove, why not showcase some delicious no-cook recipes? You could make a refreshing fruit salsa, a chilled soup, or even a no-bake dessert. These options are not only easy to make, but they are also perfect for summer.2. Microwave recipes: Another option could be to demonstrate some quick and easy microwave recipes. From mug cakes to microwave popcorn, there are plenty of tasty options that can be made in minutes.3. Fun games: To keep everyone engaged and entertained, you could incorporate some fun games into your show. For example, you could have a "guess the ingredient" game where guests have to taste different ingredients and guess what they are. Or, you could have a "name that kitchen tool" game where guests have to identify different kitchen tools blindfolded.4. Make it interactive: Instead of just demonstrating recipes, why not get your guests involved in the cooking process? You could have a "build your own" station where guests can customize their own dish, or have a mini cooking competition where guests have to come up with their own recipe using a set of ingredients.I hope these ideas help and I'm sure your show will be a hit with your future mother-in-law! Have fun and enjoy the experience.Best regards,

1. How can I make my cooking show fun for my guests?

One way to make your cooking show fun is to involve your guests in the cooking process. Ask for volunteers to help with tasks such as stirring or measuring ingredients. This will keep them engaged and entertained.

2. What are some games or activities I can incorporate into my cooking show?

You can play games like "guess the ingredient" or "name that spice" to make your cooking show more interactive. You can also have a raffle or giveaway for guests who participate in the games.

3. How can I create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere at my cooking show?

Start by greeting your guests with a smile and making small talk to get to know them. Encourage them to mingle and get comfortable with each other. Play some background music to set a relaxed tone.

4. What are some tips for keeping my guests engaged during the entire cooking show?

Keep your guests engaged by giving them tasks to do, asking for their input, and providing opportunities for them to ask questions. You can also share interesting facts or tips about the ingredients or cooking techniques to keep them interested.

5. How can I make my cooking show fun for guests of all ages?

Consider incorporating kid-friendly recipes or activities into your cooking show to keep younger guests entertained. You can also involve them in the cooking process and make them feel like they are part of the show. Having a variety of recipes and activities will keep guests of all ages engaged and having fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pchefterza
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings