• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Times Have Some of You Been on Ho Tours??

me! haha I was so mad and disappointed.Still bumming I couldn't get in,LisaI went twice. The first time was at my very first conference. The second time was to see the brand new office.The experience is definitely worth it! Even if you don't win the shopping spree, it's still an amazing experience.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I'm a newbie, wanted to go to conference last year and hubby ended up in hospital, so someone got lucky last year as I had paid for my tour and wasn't there.

I'm just curious if those of you who have been consultants for years go each year or not?? Does it really change that much to make it worth while going each year??

Still bumming I couldn't get in,

Lisa

I went twice. The first time was at my very first conference. The second time was to see the brand new office.

I don't think much would change from year to year. . .of course there is always the chance you could win the shopping spree!

Don't give up! If you are going to be in town when they are offering the tours, go to where the tours leave from ( find this out when you register) and see if they have empty spots.

I only went on the tour my first year at conference. Really once you see it one time, you pretty much see everything. It is awesome though. The HO is now asking that if people have already been on the tour to not do it again so it gives a chance for others to go on their first HO tour. I forgot that there is some MAJOR construction on the expressways by McCormick place in Chicago and they're saying this is why there is a limited number of HO tours this year because the trip to and from the HO is much longer than usual.

That darn Dan Ryan Expressway!!

First HO tourThis is my 3rd conference, but 1st HO tour. The first year, we didn't get to Chicago in time (3 people got lucky on that one), and last year, I registered too late (by a day). This year, I registered as soon as we were able and I got in. I'm excited to go! Last year a consultant in our cluster won the shopping spree and got over $3000 in product - 21 boxes on her doorstep when she got home!!!:D

Diane

dianevill said:
This is my 3rd conference, but 1st HO tour. The first year, we didn't get to Chicago in time (3 people got lucky on that one), and last year, I registered too late (by a day). This year, I registered as soon as we were able and I got in. I'm excited to go! Last year a consultant in our cluster won the shopping spree and got over $3000 in product - 21 boxes on her doorstep when she got home!!!:D

Diane

A gal in my cluster won last year too:D It was so awesome to watch her run around throwing products in her cart! I think they ended up sending her 1 of every product though, like you said about 20 boxes. EXCITING!! IT's soooo worth going, even if you don't win!

I've been on the HO tour twice. I didn't sign up this year because I thought I'd give some of you newbies a chance! ;) If some of the new consultants with me at Nat Conf want to go I might get in the line with them... That's what I did last year anyway.

I went last year - my first conference and won a shopping spree! I had 90 seconds to grab what I could - I received 16 boxes at my doorstep about a week after conference and the products totaled $2500! They don't send one of everything (I was hoping they would) just what you grab! The warehouse workers tell you to get to the other end because all the big stuff (cookware, simple additions and woven selections) are at the two ends! I definitely grabbed anything sitting in a box not on the shelf! The tour is worth it! I probably won't go again unless there is a major change at the office or it moves - it is an awesome experience and after winning the spree I am quite happy with my tour experience!!

What is so funny is that when I picked up my packet at registration and got in the tour line they had left out my future director pink ribbon and by gosh I was gonna get it so I went back to get it and when I came back to the line the group I was with was gone...so I got back in line and then they said they needed one person who was alone and not in a group so I said take me! They sent me outside and I started to get on that bus and the guy said no it's full you'll have to wait so I stood there for like 5 minutes till they found a place for me. He said just for all that trouble you ought to win a shopping spree - yeah right!! Then the lady I sat with on the bus had won a spree her first conference a couple years back so we chatted about it. When they called my number I could not believe it. If my conferece had ended that day I would have been happy enough but luckily I had a couple more days to see Chicago, see new products, hear awesome speakers and meet new friends! Conference is worth every dime!!

1. How many times have some of you been on Ho Tours?

As a company, Pampered Chef does not endorse or participate in any activities related to "Ho Tours." Our focus is on providing high-quality kitchen products and creating meaningful connections through cooking.

2. Are any Pampered Chef employees or consultants involved in Ho Tours?

No, all of our employees and consultants are expected to adhere to our company values and code of conduct, which does not include participating in activities related to "Ho Tours."

3. Is there any connection between Pampered Chef and Ho Tours?

There is no connection between our company and Ho Tours. Our focus is on empowering individuals to create delicious and healthy meals in their own kitchens.

4. How does Pampered Chef handle any potential ethical concerns related to Ho Tours?

We have a strict code of conduct that all employees and consultants must adhere to, and any violations would be addressed accordingly. We also encourage open communication and transparency within our company.

5. Can I still support Pampered Chef if I am against Ho Tours?

Absolutely. Our company's focus is on providing high-quality kitchen products and building strong relationships through cooking. We do not endorse or support any activities related to "Ho Tours."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies