• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many of You Work Mult. Home Businesses?

In summary, Kristin is a homeschooling mom who is also a Direct Selling Consultant for Arbonne. She is also signed up as a consultant for Melaleuca. She does not have time to do two businesses, and is not interested in another direct sales company. She does not think Melaleuca is vague or secretive in their advertising, and has mostly positive things to say about the company. Kristin does not plan to accept directorship from Pampered Chef, but she is open to it if it happens.
Well my freind is certainly not pushy, but if her upline steps in to try and recruit I will say no thanks! Just wanted the personal discount type thing!

A lady I know sells Arbonne. She kept trying to get me to sign up "just for the discount, kind of like a Sam's Club". I told her over and over that because I'm a Director with PC, I could not sign up (nor did I want to). She insisted that it was not signing up to be a consultant if I just signed up for their 35% discount thing... it was sort of like a preferred customer.
So... I called their home office. The lady from their home office told me that they strongly advise their consultants to NOT use that wording when recruiting, and that it was false. If you sign up for their "discount" plan, you ARE a consultant with them.
The reason consultants encourage people to sign up just for the discount is because they get paid on whatever you purchase at "wholesale". ;)
Too shady for me, thanks but no thanks!

Pampered Laura said:
A lady I know sells Arbonne. She kept trying to get me to sign up "just for the discount, kind of like a Sam's Club". I told her over and over that because I'm a Director with PC, I could not sign up (nor did I want to). She insisted that it was not signing up to be a consultant if I just signed up for their 35% discount thing... it was sort of like a preferred customer.
So... I called their home office. The lady from their home office told me that they strongly advise their consultants to NOT use that wording when recruiting, and that it was false. If you sign up for their "discount" plan, you ARE a consultant with them.
The reason consultants encourage people to sign up just for the discount is because they get paid on whatever you purchase at "wholesale". ;)
Too shady for me, thanks but no thanks!
It's funny that you mention that... my friend who signed up said she was doing it just for the personal discount too but will sell to family and freinds at a 25% discount!;)

I hear you!! I have used some of their samples and bought their baby lotion. It is great for Eczema for my babies. But that is it. I'm not into paying a ton for make up that I rarely wear!

<h2>1. How do you balance multiple home businesses?</h2><p>Balancing multiple home businesses requires good time management skills and a clear understanding of priorities. It's important to set aside dedicated time for each business and prioritize tasks based on importance and deadlines. Utilizing tools like calendars and to-do lists can also help with organization.</p><h2>2. Do you find it challenging to stay motivated with multiple home businesses?</h2><p>It can be challenging to stay motivated with multiple home businesses, especially when you have a lot on your plate. To combat this, it's important to set realistic goals and celebrate small victories. It's also helpful to have a support system, whether it's a business partner or a group of fellow entrepreneurs, to keep you motivated and accountable.</p><h2>3. How do you handle the financial aspect of managing multiple home businesses?</h2><p>Managing the finances of multiple home businesses can be tricky. It's important to keep detailed records and separate finances for each business. Consider hiring a professional accountant or using accounting software to help keep track of income and expenses for each business.</p><h2>4. What are the benefits of having multiple home businesses?</h2><p>Having multiple home businesses can provide a diverse stream of income and allow for flexibility in terms of work schedule and responsibilities. It also allows you to explore different passions and interests, and can provide a sense of fulfillment and personal growth.</p><h2>5. How can I get started with a second home business?</h2><p>To get started with a second home business, first identify your strengths and interests. Research the market and competition to ensure there is a demand for your product or service. Create a business plan and set a realistic budget. Utilize online resources and social media to promote your business and connect with potential customers. And most importantly, be patient and persistent in growing your second home business.</p>

Related to How Many of You Work Mult. Home Businesses?

1. How do you balance multiple home businesses?

Balancing multiple home businesses requires good time management skills and a clear understanding of priorities. It's important to set aside dedicated time for each business and prioritize tasks based on importance and deadlines. Utilizing tools like calendars and to-do lists can also help with organization.

2. Do you find it challenging to stay motivated with multiple home businesses?

It can be challenging to stay motivated with multiple home businesses, especially when you have a lot on your plate. To combat this, it's important to set realistic goals and celebrate small victories. It's also helpful to have a support system, whether it's a business partner or a group of fellow entrepreneurs, to keep you motivated and accountable.

3. How do you handle the financial aspect of managing multiple home businesses?

Managing the finances of multiple home businesses can be tricky. It's important to keep detailed records and separate finances for each business. Consider hiring a professional accountant or using accounting software to help keep track of income and expenses for each business.

4. What are the benefits of having multiple home businesses?

Having multiple home businesses can provide a diverse stream of income and allow for flexibility in terms of work schedule and responsibilities. It also allows you to explore different passions and interests, and can provide a sense of fulfillment and personal growth.

5. How can I get started with a second home business?

To get started with a second home business, first identify your strengths and interests. Research the market and competition to ensure there is a demand for your product or service. Create a business plan and set a realistic budget. Utilize online resources and social media to promote your business and connect with potential customers. And most importantly, be patient and persistent in growing your second home business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Poll
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views