• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Pampered Chef Catalogs Should You Bring to Your Fundraiser?

In summary, most people at a fundraiser give out their catalogs, but it's always okay if someone keeps one. If you have a fundraiser, print out labels that say "SHOW COPY - Please Return" to make it easier to collect them back.
Kimberlymmj
with you to the fundraiser? They cost so much. I've spent more then I've made.

It really depends on the fundraiser.

Catalogs are like business cards. Most people at shows give them back to me, but it's always fine with me if they keep them. Did you ask how many people are coming to the fundraiser? I usually bring enough for the expected guests plus 5 more.

Well it is a luncheon at a hall.

I encourage on-line ordering. I do hand out catalogs but I encourage people to return them.

Last edited:
I don't usually give many away at events like this -- I take orders or refer them to the website.

I do take one catalog each season, remove the middle staples, and put each page in a plastic protective sheet, then put them all in a binder. It is very easy for people to flip through and see what they'd like -- along with all the products I put on display.

buy the mini catalogs....they are cheaper

My Director just gave me a huge set of last season's catalogs. She said I could put a label on the front saying "If you would like a current catalog, please contact me at..."
I think it is a brilliant idea. It's for all of those catalog grabbers at certain events.
My fundraiser this thursday is set up with many other vendors and I will give out current catalogs to those that show interest.

I have been one of those people that takes one of everything and then gives them barely a look when I get home. I have a new appreciation for vendors and their materials. :eek:D

I print out labels that say "SHOW COPY - Please Return" (got that idea from someone here). I then keep some extras with me for when someone asks if they can take a catalog with them.

I've only had 1 fundraiser, and there were 5 people there, lol. So that makes it easier to collect them back! hehe

1. How many catalogs should I bring to my party?

Typically, we recommend bringing about 10-15 catalogs to your party. This will allow enough for your guests to browse through and also leave some extras for potential orders or future parties.

2. Is it okay to bring more catalogs than recommended?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to bring more catalogs than recommended. It's always better to have extras than to run out during the party. Plus, you can always use the extras for future parties or to give to potential customers.

3. Can I request more catalogs if I need them?

Of course! We are always happy to provide additional catalogs if needed. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know and they will be happy to bring more to your party.

4. Do I need to bring catalogs for every guest?

No, you do not need to bring a catalog for every guest. A good rule of thumb is to bring about half as many catalogs as you have guests. For example, if you have 10 guests, bring 5 catalogs.

5. Can I order catalogs to be shipped to me?

Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping for catalogs. However, your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to bring them to you before your party or you can pick them up from their office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rebeccasmith