1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser How many catalogs do you bring

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

with you to the fundraiser? They cost so much. I've spent more then I've made.

May 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

It really depends on the fundraiser.

3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Catalogs are like business cards. Most people at shows give them back to me, but it's always fine with me if they keep them.

Did you ask how many people are coming to the fundraiser? I usually bring enough for the expected guests plus 5 more.

May 1, 2009
  4. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

Well it is a luncheon at a hall.

May 1, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I encourage on-line ordering. I do hand out catalogs but I encourage people to return them.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I don't usually give many away at events like this -- I take orders or refer them to the website.

May 1, 2009
  7. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I do take one catalog each season, remove the middle staples, and put each page in a plastic protective sheet, then put them all in a binder. It is very easy for people to flip through and see what they'd like -- along with all the products I put on display.

May 1, 2009
  8. Lisal

Lisal

buy the mini catalogs....they are cheaper

May 4, 2009
  9. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

My Director just gave me a huge set of last season's catalogs. She said I could put a label on the front saying "If you would like a current catalog, please contact me at..."
    I think it is a brilliant idea. It's for all of those catalog grabbers at certain events.
    My fundraiser this thursday is set up with many other vendors and I will give out current catalogs to those that show interest.

I have been one of those people that takes one of everything and then gives them barely a look when I get home. I have a new appreciation for vendors and their materials. :eek:D

10. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I print out labels that say "SHOW COPY - Please Return" (got that idea from someone here). I then keep some extras with me for when someone asks if they can take a catalog with them.

May 5, 2009
  11. I've only had 1 fundraiser, and there were 5 people there, lol. So that makes it easier to collect them back! hehe

May 17, 2009
Have something to add?