• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take to Withdraw Funds?

In summary, according to the conversation, it takes 3-5 business days for checks to clear after an order has been submitted, and the grace period is depending on the bank. The PC credit card is just like a regular credit card and can be used for submitting shows as well as for regular purchases.
n8vtxn
Hi! I have a very big show that I need to submit - $1500 in commissionable sales. I sent in all the checks last week to my bank, but they still haven't posted! I am getting very concerned because I know the host has done a lot of work to get such an awesome show and she really wants her products before Thanksgiving. So I don't want to wait until whenever the checks post to submit the show, but I also don't want to overdraw my account by like $900, either. As soon as this show clears I am opening a local account, but in the meantime, if I go ahead and submit this show, how long of a grace period do I have before PC withdraws the funds? 2 days, 4 days, a week? if I submit it now, is it a fairly safe bet that my checks will post before they withdraw the funds?

Thanks,
Leesa

Every time that I have submitted a show or an order, it has taken a week or more for PC to take the funds from my PC acct. So I guess it is up to you whether you want to bank on that or not! :)

I've gotten myself into a similar situation, too. It usually takes at least 3-4 days. If it's at the end of the month it takes even longer because home office is so busy at that time. Good Luck!

according to recipe for success, it takes 3-5 business days, but it also depends on your bank b/c mine normally takes much longer. I've submitted a show on like the 5th and it never withdrew until the 25th before, but what chance you take is completely up to you. I generally go to my bank branch and have them cash the checks before depositing them so that they post that day (or the next day if it is after 2). Just my way of doing things! Good Luck!

n8vtxn said:
Hi! I have a very big show that I need to submit - $1500 in commissionable sales. I sent in all the checks last week to my bank, but they still haven't posted!

Thanks,
Leesa
I would call your bank to see if they have recieved your deposit yet.This happened to me once and they lost my deposit. It turned up a few days later but the bank gave me immediate credit since I had the receipt to prove that I made the deposit. They usually don't withdraw funds until the order is delivered but sometimes they take the money right away.

I have actually had my show shipped before the funds have been withdrawn from my account. WeirdW!

It's precisely because of the issues stated on this thread that I submit all of my shows with the PC CREDIT card and I encourage all of my recuits to sign up for one too.

I use the card only for PC and pay 100% every month so there are no fees. The checks are always cleared way before I make that payment so I am always assured that the money it there!

Can you tell me more about the PC credit card? How do I sign up? How does it work? Is it only for sumbitting shows like the PC debit or is it like a regular credit card?

Thank you,
Leesa

don't hold me to it, but I believe it is just like a regular credit card, I really don't know for sure b/c I don't have one. I want one, but can't get approved for one yet b/c I just turned 18 in may and so NO credit is about the same, if not worse than BAD credit. If I had bad credit, it would be much easier b/c I can fix that. Right now I only have 2 months of phone bills under my belt and that's it. I tried to apply to every credit card company possible and all were denied...even sears and victoria's secret...normally they help newbies out, but oh well...guess i'll just have to wait!

oh ya, and sign up on consultant's corner under managing your business

1. How long does it typically take to withdraw funds from my Pampered Chef account?

The time it takes to withdraw funds from your Pampered Chef account may vary depending on your payment method and bank processing times. In general, it can take 3-5 business days for funds to be deposited into your bank account.

2. Are there any fees associated with withdrawing funds from my Pampered Chef account?

No, there are no fees for withdrawing funds from your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I request a rush on my withdrawal to receive the funds faster?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the withdrawal process at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I withdraw funds to a different bank account than the one I used to sign up with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can withdraw funds to a different bank account as long as it is in your name and is a valid checking or savings account.

5. What should I do if my withdrawal is taking longer than expected?

If your withdrawal has not been deposited into your bank account after 5 business days, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance. They will be happy to investigate and provide an update on the status of your withdrawal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kdangel518