1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Consultant Kit - How long to expect it?

1. Laura4

Laura4 Member

Hi all! I'm a brand new PC Consultant. I've been on the wire for a few days now and finally made the leap this morning to do it.

About how long should I expect my kit? I'm anxious to start!!:chef:

Jan 7, 2010
  2. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

2 weeks MAX,
    You'll get your consultant number and password shortly to be able to track it online.

Jan 7, 2010
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

That depends on where you live.

I've had several consultants get their kit the day after they sign. We are in Michigan, and it's one day shipping - so the kit must ship as soon as the agreement is received at HO!

Jan 7, 2010
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Usually about 7-10 days if you are overseas on a military base.

Jan 7, 2010
  5. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

BTW
    Welcome to Pampered Chef!!
    Best of Luck with everything. :)

Jan 7, 2010
  6. Laura4

Laura4 Member

:angel:I'm in Pennsylvania. SOOO. LOL!! I'm hoping that it's the one day thing. HAAA!!
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

Jan 7, 2010
  7. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I think mine took about a week? Congrats & good luck!

8. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Congratulations and welcome!

Jan 7, 2010
  9. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can put in HO's zip code into this map (60101) and it'll give you transit times around the country:

FedEx Ground | Ground Transit Information | Ground Service Maps

Looks like PA is in a 2 day ship zone. So from the day you get your email with your ID and password, it'll probably take 2 days to get your kit.

Jan 7, 2010
  10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations!

My newest team member signed up on a Sunday and had her kit by Wednesday. While you're waiting, start making a list of everyone you know. Seriously, everyone. Work on the list, walk away from it, then work on it again. Eventually these will be all of the people you will let know that you've started your PC business. Many of them you'll ask about hosting a show.

Jan 7, 2010
  11. Laura4

Laura4 Member

Well, I got the kit. On the other hand, I was FURIOUS that Fed Ex had no regard for my shipment, throwing it in a snowbank at the end of my driveway. All 69 pounds of it on a Saturday night!!:mad: Especially when I went out of my way to call them and let them know about the other driveway we had, and our driveway was plowed, etc., Ooh!!!!:grumpy:

On the other hand, this morning was like Christmas morning at our house!!:balloon:

Now it's working on all sorts of ideas and trying to prove my husband and inlaws wrong that this is a great idea!!

Jan 10, 2010
Have something to add?