• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Kit - How Long to Expect It?

In summary, the brand new PC Consultant recommends that you expect your kit to take about 2 weeks to arrive.
Laura4
Hi all! I'm a brand new PC Consultant. I've been on the wire for a few days now and finally made the leap this morning to do it.

About how long should I expect my kit? I'm anxious to start!!:chef:

2 weeks MAX,
You'll get your consultant number and password shortly to be able to track it online.

That depends on where you live.

I've had several consultants get their kit the day after they sign. We are in Michigan, and it's one day shipping - so the kit must ship as soon as the agreement is received at HO!

Usually about 7-10 days if you are overseas on a military base.

BTW
Welcome to Pampered Chef!!
Best of Luck with everything. :)

:angel:I'm in Pennsylvania. SOOO. LOL!! I'm hoping that it's the one day thing. HAAA!!
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

I think mine took about a week? Congrats & good luck!

Congratulations and welcome!

You can put in HO's zip code into this map (60101) and it'll give you transit times around the country:

http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/MapEntry.do

Looks like PA is in a 2 day ship zone. So from the day you get your email with your ID and password, it'll probably take 2 days to get your kit.

Congratulations!My newest team member signed up on a Sunday and had her kit by Wednesday. While you're waiting, start making a list of everyone you know. Seriously, everyone. Work on the list, walk away from it, then work on it again. Eventually these will be all of the people you will let know that you've started your PC business. Many of them you'll ask about hosting a show.

Well, I got the kit. On the other hand, I was FURIOUS that Fed Ex had no regard for my shipment, throwing it in a snowbank at the end of my driveway. All 69 pounds of it on a Saturday night!!:mad: Especially when I went out of my way to call them and let them know about the other driveway we had, and our driveway was plowed, etc., Ooh!!!!:grumpy:

On the other hand, this morning was like Christmas morning at our house!!:balloon:

Now it's working on all sorts of ideas and trying to prove my husband and inlaws wrong that this is a great idea!!

1. How long does it typically take to receive the consultant kit after signing up?

The consultant kit is usually shipped within 3-5 business days after signing up. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 7 business days for the kit to be shipped.

2. Can I track my consultant kit shipment?

Yes, once your consultant kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. What if I haven't received my consultant kit after the expected delivery date?

If you have not received your consultant kit after the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your shipment and provide you with an update on the delivery status.

4. How will the consultant kit be delivered?

The consultant kit will be delivered via standard ground shipping through our trusted shipping partners. If you have any specific delivery instructions, please include them in your order notes.

5. Can I customize the items in my consultant kit?

The consultant kit comes with a pre-selected set of items that are carefully chosen to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the items in the kit at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • woernerlaura