• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far Do You/Would You Travel for a Booth

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am willing to travel up to 100 miles for a booth at an event, but this may vary based on the event's type and size. Factors such as location, duration, and potential for sales are considered when determining how far to travel. There is no fee for events within the 100-mile radius, but for further events, a small fee may be requested. I am open to requests for specific events or locations, but I have a preference for events that align with Pampered Chef's brand and target audience. I also have limitations on events that involve excessive travel or extended time away from home.
FHL
I posted a little while ago asking how far you travel for a show and I got some interesting answers.

Got me to wondering how far you have or would travel for a booth/fair/etc.

I have traveled about 90 minutes, but the booth was a real dud and I'm actually glad that the 2 bookings I got flaked out on me. They were both beyond the booth location for me. It's important to consider that you'll get bookings from a booth that may be farther from your house than the event is. And if you're not willing to drive that far for a show, don't do the booth.

I am blooming here where I am planted, so I will only do booths that are in the area, within the parimeters I want to work. If I get bookings beyond my parimeters, I have arranged to pass them on to Ruthie or Janice, or my stepdaughter, on my team, depending on the location.

How far do you travel for a booth?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am willing to travel up to 100 miles from my home base for a booth at an event. However, this distance may vary depending on the type and size of the event.

What factors do you consider when deciding how far to travel for a booth?

When determining how far to travel for a booth, I consider the location, duration, and size of the event, as well as the potential for sales and exposure. I also take into account any additional costs such as travel expenses and booth fees.

Do you charge a fee for traveling to events?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not charge a fee for traveling to events within the 100-mile radius mentioned above. However, for events that are further away, I may ask for a small fee to cover travel expenses and time away from home.

Can I request for you to travel to a specific event or location?

Yes, absolutely! I am always open to requests for specific events or locations. Please reach out to me with the details and we can discuss the possibility of me attending and setting up a booth.

Do you have any restrictions on the types of events you will travel for?

I am open to attending a variety of events, such as craft fairs, trade shows, farmer's markets, and more. However, I do have a preference for events that align with the Pampered Chef brand and target audience. I also have limitations on events that may involve excessive travel or require me to be away from home for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
flossienurse
  • yumyummum
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies